Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
If I can't feel my arms does that mean I do not have a sense of humer?

Physics news on Phys.org
Depends on whether u do funny things with your hands...? :uhh:

Daniel.

Jeebus said:
Hey, that's not true! Look at my post total and look at the day I registered, I'm terrible with PF life!
OMG!111 Jeebus may actually have a life!1111

Why does he hang out with US, then? :confused:

where does this lady reside :D

In the dreams of about a half of the males from PF. :tongue2:e.The mentally healthy half...

Daniel.

humus

<i>Honestly, I am just looking for someone with a compatible personality. I don't care about looks. I don't want "Mr Excitement", I'd like a rather boring, highly intelligent guy. A great sense of humor is important.</i>

Evo, i have yet to learn how to properly do the direct quote thing, so sorry if that code doesn't hold.

I'm new to F land sorta, well i know very little...reaching into my bag, I see that like attracts like? true or false? let me know so I know whether or not to toss that "truth"

I care about looks, when I didn't I married "ugly" once, the first time, second one was handsome, had that Clint Eastwood thang going on, but his inners were hostile AND so were mine ORR I never would have attracted him, right?

another law of physics? true or false?

Your humor is wonderful, if you say you are boring I believe you. You're probably WAY above average in intelliagents or you wouldn't be a mentor.

I'm having a "CLEO" (is she still in jail?) moment, the man you will meet within the next 39 hours, cyber or otherwise WILL be ::::drumroll:::

1. Compatible Personality Wise, but not necessarily in other areas. How important is sex/god/love/rock/house-order/finanaces and roll to you?

2. Hones

3. Ugly or Very Handsome

4. Boring

5. Highly Intelligent, so that means he will have that G thang going on but no kindness, tenderness, humor, gentleness, COM-PASSION etc.,

6. Oh lordy, he will be PHUNNY! maybe, maybe not, you said it was important and that came in a sentence all my itself. Let's connect it now.

7. Evo's new "love/like" that is stepping into her life within the next 39 hours/minutes/seconds will be a wonderfully humorous fella' that will also probably be locking himself out of the house in his underwear as she cuss'es CODA LOL. Inside joke Evo..hehe

Good wishes in the next 39...if I'm having a CLEO moment why don't I know if it's minutes hours or seconds or days?

Because I have little learned here that time doesn't exist REALLY. I did learn that first at the river (i flunked math). I found a watch without a phace on it and then it HITS! SHIIT! TIME DOES NOT EXIST!

woah, cool lesson and without tuition!

wish me luck on the GRE ~ thank you sweetie!

!xkc :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
polyb said:
If I can't feel my arms does that mean I do not have a sense of humer?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

...nor a sense of humor, as your funny bone will be useless too.

dextercioby said:
Depends on whether u do funny things with your hands...? :uhh:

I can't help myself with that alluring picture of evo!

AAAHHOOOOGGHHHAAAA! :!) :!) :!)

"the doors"

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. –William Blake

GOKU woah, i love that quote, and how i sea it ... this post isn't off topic as it was in your post!

Thank you!

(!xck) :devil: the liveD i con is my favorite simply because once i gave up living for the devil=lived, i am now among...whatever

true or false in physics - everything is backwards in QM? or is it PH? ...i got no g, BUT erg has saved me more than once LOL.

Wow, what a pathetic bunch of candidates.
I read what the requirements were, and I think it would be easier if you just said I want someone just like tribdog. I wish you luck.
Hmmm, I was raised as a Mormon, so there is always the polygamy issue, but I'm a monogamous sort of guy.
I got to admit though I was absolutely smitten with Evo a few months ago. I would have done anything for her, well I still would do anything for her. I meant to say I would have done anything TO her. If I hadn't meet Moonbear I would be on this thread screaming for attention. Evo you can have your choice of 99.998% of the men on earth, all you have to do is choose.

tribdog said:
I read what the requirements were, and I think it would be easier if you just said I want someone just like tribdog. I wish you luck.
Hmmm, I was raised as a Mormon, so there is always the polygamy issue, but I'm a monogamous sort of guy.
I got to admit though I was absolutely smitten with Evo a few months ago. I would have done anything for her, well I still would do anything for her. I meant to say I would have done anything TO her. If I hadn't meet Moonbear I would be on this thread screaming for attention. Evo you can have your choice of 99.998% of the men on earth, all you have to do is choose.
You and Moonbear are a match made in heaven. :approve: I would not have been as good for you as her.

tribdog said:

You're right tribdog,

I'm not WORTHY! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know, that's why I didn't throw my name into the mix.
It's just hard seeing you unhappy and not being able to help. I have a burden to bear in that I'm nearly perfect online. So by making a committment to one woman I break the hearts of so many others and it wears on my soul. LOL. I can't keep this load of crap going.
I'm falling for Moonbear, she is great. And you are right she probably is better for me especially when you consider that she is a doctor and I'm often in need of one.

edit: when I wrote this Evo's was the last post, so my first line is to her, not to the I'm not worthy post. I'm not that conceited.
second edit: lol, looking at the crying smilies and the first line of my second paragraph is funny too. really my entire post was in response to Evo's.

Last edited:
ph said:
I'm having a "CLEO" (is she still in jail?) moment, the man you will meet within the next 39 hours, cyber or otherwise WILL be ::::drumroll:::

1. Compatible Personality Wise, but not necessarily in other areas. How important is sex/god/love/rock/house-order/finanaces and roll to you?

2. Hones

3. Ugly or Very Handsome

4. Boring

5. Highly Intelligent, so that means he will have that G thang going on but no kindness, tenderness, humor, gentleness, COM-PASSION etc.,

6. Oh lordy, he will be PHUNNY! maybe, maybe not, you said it was important and that came in a sentence all my itself. Let's connect it now.

7. Evo's new "love/like" that is stepping into her life within the next 39 hours/minutes/seconds will be a wonderfully humorous fella' that will also probably be locking himself out of the house in his underwear as she cuss'es CODA LOL. Inside joke Evo..hehe
:rofl: A compatable personality is very important.

Good wishes in the next 39...if I'm having a CLEO moment why don't I know if it's minutes hours or seconds or days?

Because I have little learned here that time doesn't exist REALLY. I did learn that first at the river (i flunked math). I found a watch without a phace on it and then it HITS! SHIIT! TIME DOES NOT EXIST!
Oooh, this sounds very intriguing!

Thanks ph! :biggrin:

Humanino is the man for Evo, none else..

she is in love with him...

ahh l'amour est ainsi beau,...vive la France...les vrais connaisseurs de l'amour...
l'amour est un oiseau rebelle que nul ne peut apprivoiser et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle si lui convient de refuser...l'amour est enfant du Bohème, il n'a jamais jamais connu de lois...si tu ne m'aime pas, je t'aime et si je t'aime prends garde à toi !

regards
marlon

but humanino doesn't like girls. Makes it tough to have a relationship doesn't it?

edit: I completely made this up and it has no basis in anything other than I'm a jerk.

tribdog said:
but humanino doesn't like girls. Makes it tough to have a relationship doesn't it?

edit: I completely made this up and it has no basis in anything other than I'm a jerk.

haha

as a matter of fact, i must admit that he has made some "steps" towards me in the recent past...but then again maybe i just caught the wrong vibes, you know :wink:

straight marlon,... :approve:

marlon said:
Humanino is the man for Evo, none else..

she is in love with him...

ahh l'amour est ainsi beau,...vive la France...les vrais connaisseurs de l'amour...
l'amour est un oiseau rebelle que nul ne peut apprivoiser et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle si lui convient de refuser...l'amour est enfant du Bohème, il n'a jamais jamais connu de lois...si tu ne m'aime pas, je t'aime et si je t'aime prends garde à toi !

regards
marlon
humanino has disappeared. I think it's safe to assume he doesn't want me. :frown:

Evo said:
humanino has disappeared. I think it's safe to assume he doesn't want me. :frown:
I assumed we just sent his frog butt home.
It's okay to be racist against the French right?

Evo said:
humanino has disappeared. I think it's safe to assume he doesn't want me...

...or that shotgun wielding posse that follows you around, blowing the unsuspecting transgressor's brains out.

Evo said:

Dear Evo,...don't give up this fast..maybe he is just a little scared to confront you with his real feelings or maybe he is planning some secret "i want to proclaim my love"-to you-extravaganza...

i dunno...i don't live far from him...i will seek it you if you want...

tanti auguri

marlon

Gokul43201 said:
...or that shotgun wielding posse that follows you around, blowing the unsuspecting transgressor's brains out.
I swear that was an accident! :frown: :cry:

marlon said:
Dear Evo,...don't give up this fast..maybe he is just a little scared to confront you with his real feelings or maybe he is planning some secret "i want to proclaim my love"-to you-extravaganza...

i dunno...i don't live far from him...i will seek it you if you want...

tanti auguri

marlon
Thank you marlon. I may take you up on that. If nothing else, you can smack him around a bit for me. :wink:

Evo said:
If nothing else, you can smack him around a bit for me. :wink:

My pleasure... :devil:

marlon, the eliminator...

marlon said:

Uh oh, I forgot who you were...godfather. :bugeye:

marlon said:

Uh oh...I'd better warn humanino about waking up in the morning to be greeted by a horsehead.

Evo said:
Uh oh, I forgot who you were...godfather. :bugeye:

Cara carissima, i am just trying to protect la famiglia...you know...at all cost if necessary...

Trust me...i will make him an offer you cannot refuse...consider you problems solved...

tanti bacci...Don Marlon...

Gokul43201 said:
Uh oh...I'd better warn humanino about waking up in the morning to be greeted by a horsehead.

You are already too late Gokul...

But i just put your name on my list... :wink:

Till very Soon...

I've always respected Don Marlon.
That's all, nothing else to say. Just talking out loud. No particular reason.

marlon said:
Cara carissima, i am just trying to protect la famiglia...you know...at all cost if necessary...

Trust me...i will make him an offer you cannot refuse...consider you problems solved...

tanti bacci...Don Marlon...
Thankyou Godfather. :approve:

Wow, Marlon Brando and Gun Totin' Barbie both on my side! :biggrin:

tribdog said:
I've always respected Don Marlon.
That's all, nothing else to say. Just talking out loud. No particular reason.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mmmm you are indeed the funniest member tribdog...

marlon, who wants to be as funny as tribdog...

racism/racist against the phrench

tribog, if that was you that typed that (forgive forgive me if I'm confusing names-)

ABSOLUTELY it is OK to be "racist" against anything, all it means is you(r)

CART-IS=racist like a grocery cart, it becomes phull with whatever you think/belive you are against/standing against-whatever hehe...then it's all your see and if it's the PHRENCH you are racist against WELL MR. MAN

i do have some of that blood running through me through dad's side

THANK YOU ~ GAWD! -+

(gawd=Aw GD=dawGdarn)

p.s. yes, of course i am In Sane why else be out hear? o:)

What reason do I have to believe this 'evo' person is even remotely attractive, intelligent, or anything attractive at all?

KingNothing said:
What reason do I have to believe this 'evo' person is even remotely attractive, intelligent, or anything attractive at all?

<stunned silence from all...>

<sound of shotgun being loaded>

<The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly theme playing...>