Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
Rick Sobie said:
Evo, what's up with the change of picture?
I changed it to get into the convent. (That was before I found out what was going on inside!) :bugeye:

When we get to the Library of Knowledge I promise I will introduce you to the hunks of Hollywood. And if they do not impress you much, then we will introduce you to leading scientists from around the world. And if you are still not sufficiently impressed, then we will introduce you to diplomats dignitaries and Kings! You will find your man Evo! And if all else fails, we will start on zee women! lol
A geeky looking scientist, preferably with glasses will be fine. :approve:

Physics news on Phys.org
polyb said:
WOOOHOOO! Sounds like a date! :biggrin:

Where do you want to meet: Pub, bistro, beerhaus? It doesn't matter to me, I'm easy! The place is not as important as the company!
I'm easy too! :tongue2: Name the place, I'll come there, it's freezing here.

Evo said:

Yep, boyfriends in warm states are a bonus. :biggrin:

Evo said:

I know of some really good pubs in Orlando! My favorite is a place called the Claddagh Cottage. They have a really good sheppards pie and they received Guinness's best pour award 3 years straight! :biggrin:

Or if you want to we can meet at Emerils at Universal Studios where we could 'kick it up a notch'. :rofl:
Plus there is the fringe benefit of rollercoasters and other distractions just in case things get dull. Of course you could easily loose me in a place like that! :uhh:

Right now is the best time of year for Orlando, after March it just gets GAWD AWFUL HAWT! :yuck: And if your not used to the heat, literally it can kill you!

If you would like I could be your personal tour guide to Orlando. I have the added advantage of knowing the area pretty well, so if you get tired of the tourist stuff...

polyb said:
I know of some really good pubs in Orlando! My favorite is a place called the Claddagh Cottage. They have a really good sheppards pie and they received Guinness's best pour award 3 years straight! :biggrin:
I love Shepherd's Pie. Actually it all sounds good!

I just remembered, Florida=humidity=bad hair. :frown: In humidity I look like a dandelion. :grumpy:

How important are looks to you?

Moonbear said:
Yep, boyfriends in warm states are a bonus. :biggrin:
I prefer my boyfriends to be in a warm state. About 98.6 degrees is adequate. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
I prefer my boyfriends to be in a warm state. About 98.6 degrees is adequate. :smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's a bad sign if they're any colder than that. A girl's got to have standards! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Evo said:
I love Shepherd's Pie. Actually it all sounds good!

It's excellent! Made by 'authentic' Dubliners too! :biggrin:

Evo said:
I just remembered, Florida=humidity=bad hair. :frown: In humidity I look like a dandelion. :grumpy:

Just think of it as a 'natural' perm! :rofl:

Evo said:

Somewhat, but not the highest priority. As long as every time I look at you I don't go:

:yuck: :eek: :yuck:

polyb said:
Evo said:
Somewhat, but not the highest priority. As long as every time I look at you I don't go:

:yuck: :eek: :yuck:
Then you won't want me. I look like complete cr@p 99.9% of the time. My picture was selected from approximately 4,389,786,352,395,097 pictures taken in order to find just that right angle, lighting, makeup, etc... that makes me look normal.

My goal is to find a man that won't run away screaming when he sees me first thing in the morning. Or the middle of the day, or at night... :frown:

Evo said:
Then you won't want me. I look like complete cr@p 99.9% of the time. My picture was selected from approximately 4,389,786,352,395,097 pictures taken in order to find just that right angle, lighting, makeup, etc... that makes me look normal.

Approximately 4,389,786,352,395,097 pictures! Wow, no wonder you don't have a significant other, how is anyone supposed to get around the army of photographers. How many sweatshops in asia are necessary to support such a vain habit? I don't think I could afford you. Is that why your last beau left?

Evo said:
My goal is to find a man that won't run away screaming when he sees me first thing in the morning. Or the middle of the day, or at night... :frown:

I knew you would find a reason to reject me. :cry: I figured that, besides

:cry: :cry: I'M NOT WORTHY! :cry: :cry:

I do have to say that you look adorable in your present avatar though! I don't even care if they call you a b*tch, you're so cute!:tongue:

who called Evo a b*tch?
<loads shotgun> :mad:

Math Is Hard said:
who called Evo a b*tch?
<loads shotgun> :mad:

I aint goin to name names MIH, but people are typing things you know?? :rofl:

To all the mail.. lose's...

Your a loser. Okay here is why.

Love IS an act.

Don't respond to this funky thread.

SEND HER ROSES. Thirty-three of them, or Thirty-nine.

If you don't have her address, send her E-ROSES.
She will love the "act" of it. Even if she is allergic hehe.

Here's why you may not qualiFty any of yous:

1. you think too much

2. you think too much about yourselves

2. love doesn't think it ACTS (not alone - outward - others)

ok, now i have to make a mental-note in journal. it's all about me :devil:

p.s. IF any of your are lucky enough ot have Evo's home address because you really know her beyond 3D ~ SEND HER 33 red roses, please, thank you.

Why? Oh why this desparte pleas(e) for Evo?

BECAUSE she is asking for someone to help her not lock herself outside the house in her undies! SHE will have to be inside DRESSED to kill hehe to receive the roses..right?

Evo this is for you hun ...IF you stay locked outside in your undergarmets...what happens when the florist shows up? YES you will run inside the garage to hide. Keep your clothes on so if any of these losers is actually a sole's worth his gesalt..you may receive them with an open heart AND fully dressed so you don't have to offend the femal florist. :devil: Hey she could be a Christin and YOU know how they are!

Keep on loving them ALL (or you will love you small), AND be selective, very selective with who you choose to LIKE forever a day at a time I hear

btw ~ I'm loving being home weeding fully clothed and in my left-mind.

:blushing:

ph, you are sooo funny! :biggrin:

Maybe I fear closeness and therefore I intentionally/unintentionally sabotage all of my relationships. Yep, that could be it.

Gee, polyb, that was where you were supposed to lie and say "I don't really care what you look like". You blew it! :wink:

I take all my pictures with my webcam, it costs nothing. sheesh :rolleyes:

Evo said:
Then you won't want me. I look like complete cr@p 99.9% of the time.

Hey, me too.

Evo said:
Maybe I fear closeness and therefore I intentionally/unintentionally sabotage all of my relationships. Yep, that could be it.

I had a feeling I was being set up!:wink:

Evo said:
Gee, polyb, that was where you were supposed to lie and say "I don't really care what you look like". You blew it! :wink:

uhhhh, OK, let me try again!

(keyed in my best impression of Peppi le pew)

Ughn,OOOH, LA, LA! my little peegion, yuz arr zee only one, youz are more beeutifull than the Paris a' noir, yuz arr zee only une foor me! MMMPHA, MMMPHA, MMMPHA! AAAUUUGHHH! Yur bueaty iz like an angel zent frum haven! MMMPHA, MMMPHA, MMMPHA! AAAUUUGHHH!:wink:

0301Tsm.jpg

Zum Flowers for zee roze of zee PF foorum!

Evo said:
I take all my pictures with my webcam, it costs nothing. sheesh :rolleyes:

Well uhh, according to my calculations ,
(click, click, click)
assuming you are ...
(click, click, click)
carry the 2...
(click, click, click)
WOW , holy moly! You are having, 2,319,986 pictures of yourself taken each second.

And she still can't get just the right angle combination. :rofl:

Nice flowers, polyb. That will get you a few points. :smile:

*pssst. Chrono! Flowers! Chocolate! Gourmet coffee!* :biggrin:

Last edited:
Evo said:

:confused: :confused: :bugeye: :eek: :grumpy:

That's like insane times ten. That's also like... evil times ten... or perhaps just EVO times ten :O *laughs at own joke* Get it? Evo... Evil... heh. =\ I'll shut up now =x :uhh:

polyb said:
(keyed in my best impression of Peppi le pew)

Ughn,OOOH, LA, LA! my little peegion, yuz arr zee only one, youz are more beeutifull than the Paris a' noir, yuz arr zee only une foor me! MMMPHA, MMMPHA, MMMPHA! AAAUUUGHHH! Yur bueaty iz like an angel zent frum haven! MMMPHA, MMMPHA, MMMPHA! AAAUUUGHHH!:wink:
I love Pepe Le Pew! Good impression! Major points! :approve:

0301Tsm.jpg

Zum Flowers for zee roze of zee PF foorum!
Those are beautiful, thank you! :approve:

Well uhh, according to my calculations ,
(click, click, click)
assuming you are ...
(click, click, click)
carry the 2...
(click, click, click)
WOW , holy moly! You are having, 2,319,986 pictures of yourself taken each second.
Ok, I lied about all of the pictures. :redface:

Hmmm, you have potential. :tongue2: How do you feel about canine nuns?

Evo said:
I love Pepe Le Pew! Good impression! Major points! :approve:

Wheen it comz to l'amour, only zee best weel do! :biggrin:

Evo said:
Those are beautiful, thank you! :approve:

Wait, there's more:
http://www.virtualchocolate.com/images/locright.jpg
CHOCOLAT? MMMMM!:biggrin:

http://www.877spirits.com/store/images/large/DP_VintageMagnum_lg.jpg
CHAMPAGNE?:biggrin:

Evo said:
Ok, I lied about all of the pictures. :redface:

YOU LIAR! How do I know that statement wasn't a lie! :grumpy: GAWD, you work so hard to build trust and then it is just trampled like a used diper! :cry:

Evo said:
Hmmm, you have potential. :tongue2: How do you feel about canine nuns?

JUST DIVINE! AHHHOOOOOO, HOOW, HOOOW ,HOOOOO! :rofl:

Since I am agnostic/a-theist/whatever, I don't think I would have the same hang-ups most 'believers' would if they were to date canine nuns.

Of course if I hear anyone say that you were a dog, well I would have to come down on them like the wrath of DOG(Did I mention I have dyslexic tendancies?)! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo,

"Beware of man that sends private e-roses-yellow. Beware of man tht sends e-roses-red publicly." I read that in my fortune cookie last night.

UNLESS he knows about blue roses...Loser! :eek:

Any man who is going to send you candy-booze... you're a sweetie already and don't need candy (sugar-evil).

You are definitely someone who doesn't need to drink if you have trouble with keys/doors/outside reminds me of Fred Flinstone - always locked himself out. WILMA!

Red roses AFTER he knows you.

If one of these knuckleheads tries sendingyou roses...remind him the way to really impress a girl - cartwheels! (then you know he has a sense of humor and is fit!)

Most men are too easy, and some are cheezy :devil:

Oh yeah, and any guy who goes around acting like a bilingual mouse (hmmm confusing po po jee joe - maybe ) hmmm i'd watch out for them. They are used to traps!

I will suggest to any gentleman wanting a date with Evo ...

WATCH American Splendor !

Evo, if he can sit through that he can sit through anything (pms, wilde cats, low grades, snow). :smile:

pssst

you probably knew this...nunnery=whorehouse in shakespear LOL.

when yer raised catholic, they got to raise you from the dead at some point.

i was offended by your pic, dogs are not nuns and dogs are not whores LOL.

I'm calling the priest!

ph said:
pssst

you probably knew this...nunnery=whorehouse in shakespear LOL.

when yer raised catholic, they got to raise you from the dead at some point.

i was offended by your pic, dogs are not nuns and dogs are not whores LOL.

I'm calling the priest!
sorry, ph, my dog does not intend to offend. It's a very nice dog.

At last I know what the hell Evo name means:

Exhaust Valve Opened.

Sorry, but it was unbearable not to say it. Just it. :biggrin:

You want shephards pie you got to come to britain to get some of that. Whats the points score now anyway?

polyb said:
Wait, there's more:
http://www.virtualchocolate.com/images/locright.jpg
CHOCOLAT? MMMMM!:biggrin:
Mmmmm Excellent! :approve:

http://www.877spirits.com/store/images/large/DP_VintageMagnum_lg.jpg
CHAMPAGNE?:biggrin:
oooh :tongue2:

Since I am agnostic/a-theist/whatever, I don't think I would have the same hang-ups most 'believers' would if they were to date canine nuns.
open minded, that's a plus :tongue:

Of course if I hear anyone say that you were a dog, well I would have to come down on them like the wrath of DOG(Did I mention I have dyslexic tendancies?)! :rofl:
and a sense of humor! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOO HOOO, I may actually get an update from an imaginary girl-friend to a real live virtual girl-freind! :rofl:

I just don't know how I am going to break the news to Annie Ma, her and I have been together for so long. :rofl:

Dont worry though Evo, it really hasn't been working out lately. I really don't know, I just keep getting these complaints about the Platonic divide, you know, I am of the world of becoming, she is of the world of ideals, etc. So if you pick me Evo, I may need a little help! Do you know any good Jungian psychologists? :rofl:

Virtual reality is better than reality in many ways. But you can't virtually rewire my house.

Oh, I forgot to ask a very important question, are you good with electrical wiring? :biggrin:

I'm heading into what will likely be a very long, worthless meeting. So, I will be back later and probably in a foul mood. :tongue2:

Evo said:
Virtual reality is better than reality in many ways.

Absolutely, being virtually disappointed is better than being really disappointed! :rofl:

Evo said:
But you can't virtually rewire my house.

Oh, I forgot to ask a very important question, are you good with electrical wiring? :biggrin:

Maybe, it depends, do I have to do something that requires a license?

Evo said:
I'm heading into what will likely be a very long, worthless meeting. So, I will be back later and probably in a foul mood. :tongue2:

I'll cook you up a nice chicken entree' when you get back!
:tongue2:

polyb said:
Maybe, it depends, do I have to do something that requires a license?
Probably. Does working on electrical wiring while standing in knee deep water bother you? The circuit box is in the basement and my basement floods. :redface:

I'll cook you up a nice chicken entree' when you get back!
:tongue2:
From scratch or frozen dinner?

Evo said:
Probably. Does working on electrical wiring while standing in knee deep water bother you? The circuit box is in the basement and my basement floods. :redface:

Naw, I 've had more 'shocking' experiences in my life than taking 220 volts knee deep in water!

So now you want to make me criminal by installing a circuit breaker witout a license. I think I am getting how the sisters of PFology really work: Lure unwitting geeks from the internet, get them to perform work that is illegal, and then have'm arrested before some compensation is demanded! :bugeye: Nice scam!

Evo said:
From scratch or frozen dinner?

Right from chicken scratch! :rofl:

OK, how about I kill the chicken, freeze it, then cook it up as a chicken pesto alfredo and call it a frozen dinner? :tongue:

Oh yeah, this will served with a chardonnay and followed by chocoloat moose for dessert! :tongue2:

That's a dreadfully large animal to have for desert. Anyway, I say it's time you two stop wading around in knee deep water and go ahead and get your feet wet…
I’d hate to see this potential love affair end before the video is released, err, I mean before even the first date.

Evo said:
Does working on electrical wiring while standing in knee deep water bother you? The circuit box is in the basement and my basement floods.
Is the flooding a problem only when it rains or snow melts?

If one has a problem like this then one may need a water diversion (drainage) system outside the house/basement. The design would depend on whether the source if surface runoff or groundwater, and what type of grading surrounds the house. Without an appropriate diversion system, one would have to consider a sump and submerible pump in the basement, preferably near the location of primary infiltration.

IIRC, the house is out in the countryside, so I would imagine well/septic?

Any diverted water should go into a dry well or discharged to a drainage ditch - preferably some distance and downhill from the house. But check local zoning/health ordinances.

If surface runoff is a problem, consider re-grading the area nearest the house.

Also, watch for mold - hard to get rid of some species.

Good luck in the flood remediation.

polyb said:
=So now you want to make me criminal by installing a circuit breaker witout a license. I think I am getting how the sisters of PFology really work: Lure unwitting geeks from the internet, get them to perform work that is illegal, and then have'm arrested before some compensation is demanded! :bugeye: Nice scam!
Of course not! I would expect you to get a license first! :biggrin:

No, I need some inside wiring done. I don't know who did the wiring in this house, but they obviously did not know what they were doing. :grumpy: Ultimately I need to relocate the circuit breaker box to someplace more accessible.

OK, how about I kill the chicken, freeze it, then cook it up as a chicken pesto alfredo and call it a frozen dinner? :tongue:
Can you put it in one of those little plastic trays so it looks like the real thing? Make sure you get some heavy duty plastic cutlery, I hate it when my fork melts. :frown:

Oh yeah, this will served with a chardonnay and followed by chocoloat moose for dessert! :tongue2:
Sounds wonderful!

Ok, questions.

1 Do you smoke?

2 What kind of music do you like? Do you like loud music?

3 Do you like sports?

4 What types of books do you read?

5 What tv shows do you watch?

6 What type of movies do you like?

7 How do you feel about animals?

8 Do you like vegetables?

9 Any foods you won't eat, if yes, why?

10 Are you a morning person?

11 Do you prefer bright, well lit rooms or dark, dim rooms?

How would you describe your personality?

Last edited:
Astronuc said:
Is the flooding a problem only when it rains or snow melts?
It's a problem with the grading. The house is at the bottom of a slope and the builder didn't properly grade. I've had an estimate to regrade. :bugeye: I live on an acre.