Why is Bush a good president?

• News
  • Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
Zero
Originally posted by pelastration
Whow ... I am learning a lot reading these straight and clear posts.
But reading Zero's posts and some other I am pleased to noticed that Gale17 and Mattius posts don't reflect the view of all Americans.

For those who find the Bible important ... One of the Ten Commandments (form which some Americans seems to be exempted) states :
"9.__ You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor."
( Gossiping or telling lies or saying false things about others (in court or anywhere) is against God's law.)
http://www.quietwaters.org/ten_copmmandments.htm

Interpretation: http://billboardsforchrist.org/commandments_viii,_ix,_x.htm#Commandment IX.
" "False" means not true, wrong, lying, dishonest, incorrect. "Testimony" means making a statement under the promise to tell the truth, a declaration of truth. "Neighbor" means any person at all.
satan is the father of lies: John 8:44 - Jesus said to those who opposed Him, "You belong to your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."___ See_ Acts 5:3,_ Rev 21:8_".

Of course there are some more Commandments.

Waiting now for a post telling me that this is out of focus.
Yeah, just a little out of focus...care to try to bring it all to a point?

Oh, by teh way,,,you are describing America as a rogue nation that should be nuked soonest...care to reconsider?
Listen, your morals are far apart from mine, that is your interpretation, not mine... My interpretation is to view things as they are, and then defend the common sense that human nature produces!

Your interpretation is to view things as they are, and then attach your thoughts on how things should be... A romantic approach, but, inevitably, a catastrophic failure...

Dont tell nature how it is supposed to work, nature is the only denominator that is true... dont tell truth it is wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero
Originally posted by Mattius_

Listen, your morals are far apart from mine, that is your interpretation, not mine... My interpretation is to view things as they are, and then defend the common sense that human nature produces!

Your interpretation is to view things as they are, and then attach your thoughts on how things should be... A romantic approach, but, inevitably, a catastrophic failure...

Dont tell nature how it is supposed to work, nature is the only denominator that is true... dont tell truth it is wrong...
Hmmmm...sounds like someone is angry?

So, you say that 'human nature' means that the stong should take from the weak, the powerful should ignore the needs of the powerless, and that might makes right?

Not mad at all, hmmm maybe it was because i was listening to eminem... lol

So, you say that 'human nature' means that the stong should take from the weak, the powerful should ignore the needs of the powerless, and that might makes right?
I say that an individual should do whatever he can do advance himself... If people are victimized along the way, tough cookies, thats life... When a human advances itself, the human race subsequently advances as well... Isnt that what we are all aiming for?

Now, please dont confuse my ideology with the implication that i support the harm of people regularly... As i said before, If an individual does something to help himself, then let it be done...

I will soon be volunteering at a homeless shelter, I do it because it makes me feel good inside...

This would be a good example of an individual helping himself advance spiritually, right? So, once he feels confident about himself, he goes onto bigger and brighter things.

There you go...

Zero
Somehow, you skirt the edges of being a sociopath...tell me, where does that come from? I know where it comes from with Bush: failing at everything and still advancing, the psychology of an addict...what's your excuse?

so·ci·o·path ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ss--pth, -sh-)
n.
One who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior.

Forgive me for being so literal, but this isnt what you meant was it?

Zero
so·ci·o·path ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ss--pth, -sh-)
n.
One who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior.

Forgive me for being so literal, but this isnt what you meant was it?
If people are victimized along the way, tough cookies, thats life
You tell me, boss...I'm not calling you a sociopath, but some of your statements certainly come close to the definition, don't they?

I can get attached to people, my best friend is in the last leg of his life, 4 years of slow decomposure, all for nothing... Doesnt get much more demoralizing...

This is my conclusion, be objective, be fair, be without emotion when you make decisions.

Zero
I don't doubt your ability to empathise with people one-on-one...I do see a disconnect between you and those you would probably consider to be 'other'.

Everything is mathematical... Issues have values, values which are determined by units.

death of a few hundred people for cause 'X' can be expressed in a mathematical equation. The difficult part is assinging values.

Emotion distorts values, it amplifies individual tragedies to more then they really are. That is why the lack of emotion integral to assigning values to issues. Ofcourse, It may come off as sociopathical to the ignorant.

Zero
Everything is mathematical... Issues have values, values which are determined by units.

death of a few hundred people for cause 'X' can be expressed in a mathematical equation. The difficult part is assinging values.

Emotion distorts values, it amplifies individual tragedies to more then they really are. That is why the lack of emotion integral to assigning values to issues. Ofcourse, It may come off as sociopathical to the ignorant.
I think YOU are the one who ignores human nature. It is 'ignorant' to assume that anyone can divorce themselves from emotion entirely.

Zero
And, I think we have gone WAY off-topic.

So, what do we have in favor of Bush? He tells lies people like, he does stuff(no consideration on whether his actions are useful or not', and he 'leads'. Low casualities against nations that apparently weren't a threat. Anything else?

I never said i have tried to branch myself from emotion entirely, that is proposturous.

What i said was that emotion in an important decision(in a leadership position) is bad. You can be emotional in day to day life, but you must leave emotion out when dealing with principal problems...

Zero
I never said i have tried to branch myself from emotion entirely, that is proposturous.

What i said was that emotion in an important decision(in a leadership position) is bad. You can be emotional in day to day life, but you must leave emotion out when dealing with principal problems...
I don't think Bush does that, exactly...I think he simply doesn't care about people who don't give him money.

Money is a variable for human advancement, isnt it?

Zero
Money is a variable for human advancement, isnt it?
Depends on whether or not you are a sociopath or not...

money is a possesion, possesions advance the human race, kinda like that possesion your typing on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero
money is a possesion, possesions advance the human race, kinda like that possesion your typing on.
Jeez, I thought it was things like knowledge and freedom that advanced the human race, not greed and disregard for our fellow humans...

This is my conclusion, be objective, be fair, be without emotion when you make decisions.
Be objective ? ... You said lying is allowed.
Be fair ? ... You said lying is allowed.
Make you decisions without emotions ... and without ethics, without respect?
Boy ... there is a lot of experience you have to go through in this life.

Mattius,

I hope sincerely that you will never meet someone that sees and treats you like on object or as a quantity of meat. That seems the way you look to others. Objects, like Nintendo manikins.

Jeez, I thought it was things like knowledge and freedom that advanced the human race, not greed and disregard for our fellow humans...

Greed and disregard for other humans(in a rational way) are products of freedom. Knowledge comes when people build empires of wealth produced by freedom.

I hope sincerely that you will never meet someone that sees and treats you like on object or as a quantity of meat. That seems the way you look to others. Objects, like Nintendo manikins.
What is Capitalism people? I'll tell you, Capitalism is everything i have said previously! Greed, Self-betterment, and manipulation of other humans. What has Capitalism created? It has created the greatest body of knowledge ever known in history.

You dont like the 3 variables that make up capitalism? Go somewhere else and see how many calories you get a day!

Greed and disregard for other humans(in a rational way) are products of freedom. Knowledge comes when people build empires of wealth produced by freedom.
What is Capitalism people? I'll tell you, Capitalism is everything i have said previously! Greed, Self-betterment, and manipulation of other humans. What has Capitalism created? It has created the greatest body of knowledge ever known in history.
You dont like the 3 variables that make up capitalism? Go somewhere else and see how many calories you get a day!
Mattius,
do you have a religion? Is it Bushism? Or Bull****ism? Are your statements what you learned from Daddy? There is so much alienation in what you are saying. Are you clean?

My thoughts are my own. I admire no specific person or ideal, except myself, and my ideal. I dont let any religon show me how things work, I find out how things work on my own. You would be suprised at what rationality comes from my ideology if you actually understood it.

FZ+
Hmm... have you ever wonder why the majority of scientists are liberals? Maybe then you will have an idea of the place (or lack of) greed has in generating knowledge.

Yes, true, greed is great at building empires, great collections, forging ivory spires. But these destroy the actual creation of knowledge, real learning. Real progress.

I agree that scientists themselves tend to search for more spiritual advancement, but, scientists are paid by greedy people who want to use a scientists knowledge and benefit from it... Have you ever wondered why the large majority of business owners are repubilican?

How many scientists can you name that werent supported by corporations of governments?