1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why isnt it answered?

1. Feb 4, 2007 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 4, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

This is not a suitable way to draw attention to your threads.

Each of those threads was simply a question, to which I had to remind you to show your work. I guess noone's looked into them yet, and I forgot about then! You should be patient in the homework forums. In future, if you show your work at the start, then this won't happen (since homework helpers normally look for threads with 0 replies)

4. Feb 4, 2007 #3

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Perhaps because you repeatedly post questions without showing your own efforts and once pushed for your working, your subsequent posts do not seem to indicate any deep thought on your part. It may also be advantageous if you were to google before posting, definitions such as uniform magnetic field can be found in seconds and questions relating to friction and surface area are well documented on the Internet. All in all we don't expect you to know how to do the questions (or else you wouldn't be here); but we do request that you have thought seriously about a question; not just taken a cursory glance at the question and decided that you can't do it.

As an aside such complaints should be lodged in the Feedback forums.

5. Feb 4, 2007 #4

ranger

Gold Member

We keep on telling you to show your work, yet when you have a new question, you never do so. I would assume that you should have learned the rules by now since you've been here for a while and you have been repeatedly asked to follow them. Your threads indicate no thought on your part.

6. Feb 5, 2007 #5
    I am very sorry! I was waiting. I never found the rules. I think a lot about my problems but when I can think of nothing I seek your help. I think that its not to provide my thoughts when I already know they are wrong! Our teachers are just good for nothing and I want to rise high. I want get my basics cleared. I am sorry for all the rules I violated. I am a student of class IX. And I love Physics, Computers, Maths and Astronomy.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?