Why men are better than women

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date

Pengwuino

Gold Member
I will present now a case for why men, whom shall henceforth be known as "the superiors", are better than women, whom shall be known as "the inferiors". The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower. And each takes less than 10 minutes.

*waits for the bathroom to clear out*

Especially when the inferiors are stupid little girls who are probably just running around in circles in the bathroom when I need to go to the bathroom. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

radou

Homework Helper
Yes, and the inferiors use the bathroom to do their make up, which is of considerable length too, we can refer to this as #3.

This thread delivers.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
I'm posting this essay on the arXiv.

radou

Homework Helper
Yes, you'll have to present this in a very rigorous manner.

Let's see if there are any counterexamples, first. (Come on, PF women! :tongue2:)

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Wait a minute, I'm a grown *** man. I don't have to take this from kids.

*Gets his 12 gauge out*

My wife agrees. She says I'm better than she is at finding a mate. I like a woman that knows who's superior.

radou

Homework Helper
Wait a minute, I'm a grown *** man. I don't have to take this from kids.

*Gets his 12 gauge out*
This sounds like a serious urge for #2.

radou

Homework Helper
My wife agrees. She says I'm better than she is at finding a mate. I like a woman that knows who's superior.
It seems most of us are (better at finding a mate) - they never do a damn thing, it's all up to us in the first place.

drizzle

Gold Member
Re: Why [STRIKE]men[/STRIKE]birds are better than [STRIKE]women[/STRIKE] little girls

:biggrin:

The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower.
On first reading I got confused. Thought I'd missed something where women didn't use the bathroom for the above. I'm glad you qualified it with:
And each takes less than 10 minutes.
I must agree with your reasoning.

I'd add it applies to phone conversations too. I rarely spend more than 30 seconds on the phone to anyone and don't know many blokes who do either. Pick up phone, dial, get to the point, hang up. Job done.

It seems most of us are (better at finding a mate) - they never do a damn thing, it's all up to us in the first place.
A man chases a woman until she catches him.

drankin

And shopping, get in, get out, scratch it off the list.

radou

Homework Helper
Actually, the thesis could include an attempt to prove that women do everything on the bathroom (including eating, watching tv, etc.). That would be a straight shot for the Fields medal.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Actually, the thesis could include an attempt to prove that women do everything on the bathroom (including eating, watching tv, etc.). That would be a straight shot for the Fields medal.
No because I KNOW they watch tv outside of the bathroom.................

Pengwuino

Gold Member
Man no need list!
Exactly. How hard is it to remember the 12 pack of coke, 30 pieces of meat, and that other thing.... whatever it was that I wanted yesterday.

drankin

There is one thing that the inferiors are superior at. They can create the honey-do list, cook dinner, talk on the phone, paint their nails and have sex all at the same time.

There is one thing that the inferiors are superior at. They can create the honey-do list, cook dinner, talk on the phone, paint their nails and have sex all at the same time.
Sounds like you ain't no good at sex! Not keeping her entertained.

drankin

Evo

Mentor
My ex husband would shower for half an hour, then take a bath for at least an hour, then take another shower for half an hour. He would use up all of the hot water.

He was also a shop-a-holic. Loved to shop, was always buying himself stuff.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
My ex husband would shower for half an hour, then take a bath for at least an hour, then take another shower for half an hour. He would use up all of the hot water.

What was her name?

Sounds like he's well in the closet....

(Do I dare do the Narnia joke? Ah what the hell, I'm going for it!)

So far in the closet, he's having adventures in Narnia.

This man agrees that women are inferior. But this man sure likes these inferiors a lot more than the superiors.