What Makes Men's Friendships Stronger Than Women's?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary: Do I dare do the Narnia joke? Ah what the hell, I'm going for it!)So far in the closet, he's having adventures in Narnia.In summary, men are better than women because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower. They also do not need to make a honey-do list because they are better at sex.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
I will present now a case for why men, whom shall henceforth be known as "the superiors", are better than women, whom shall be known as "the inferiors". The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower. And each takes less than 10 minutes.

*waits for the bathroom to clear out*

Especially when the inferiors are stupid little girls who are probably just running around in circles in the bathroom when I need to go to the bathroom. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALREADY!

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, and the inferiors use the bathroom to do their make up, which is of considerable length too, we can refer to this as #3.

This thread delivers.

I'm posting this essay on the arXiv.

Yes, you'll have to present this in a very rigorous manner.

Let's see if there are any counterexamples, first. (Come on, PF women! :tongue2:)

Wait a minute, I'm a grown *** man. I don't have to take this from kids.

*Gets his 12 gauge out*

My wife agrees. She says I'm better than she is at finding a mate. I like a woman that knows who's superior.

Pengwuino said:
Wait a minute, I'm a grown *** man. I don't have to take this from kids.

*Gets his 12 gauge out*

This sounds like a serious urge for #2.

Jimmy Snyder said:
My wife agrees. She says I'm better than she is at finding a mate. I like a woman that knows who's superior.

It seems most of us are (better at finding a mate) - they never do a damn thing, it's all up to us in the first place.

:biggrin:

Pengwuino said:
The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower.

On first reading I got confused. Thought I'd missed something where women didn't use the bathroom for the above. I'm glad you qualified it with:
And each takes less than 10 minutes.

I must agree with your reasoning.

I'd add it applies to phone conversations too. I rarely spend more than 30 seconds on the phone to anyone and don't know many blokes who do either. Pick up phone, dial, get to the point, hang up. Job done.

radou said:
It seems most of us are (better at finding a mate) - they never do a damn thing, it's all up to us in the first place.
A man chases a woman until she catches him.

And shopping, get in, get out, scratch it off the list.

Actually, the thesis could include an attempt to prove that women do everything on the bathroom (including eating, watching tv, etc.). That would be a straight shot for the Fields medal.

drankin said:
And shopping, get in, get out, scratch it off the list.

Man no need list!

radou said:
Actually, the thesis could include an attempt to prove that women do everything on the bathroom (including eating, watching tv, etc.). That would be a straight shot for the Fields medal.

No because I KNOW they watch tv outside of the bathroom....

jarednjames said:
Man no need list!

Exactly. How hard is it to remember the 12 pack of coke, 30 pieces of meat, and that other thing... whatever it was that I wanted yesterday.

There is one thing that the inferiors are superior at. They can create the honey-do list, cook dinner, talk on the phone, paint their nails and have sex all at the same time.

drankin said:
There is one thing that the inferiors are superior at. They can create the honey-do list, cook dinner, talk on the phone, paint their nails and have sex all at the same time.

Sounds like you ain't no good at sex! Not keeping her entertained.

jarednjames said:
Sounds like you ain't no good at sex! Not keeping her entertained.

That wasn't my point!

My ex husband would shower for half an hour, then take a bath for at least an hour, then take another shower for half an hour. He would use up all of the hot water.

He was also a shop-a-holic. Loved to shop, was always buying himself stuff.

Evo said:
My ex husband would shower for half an hour, then take a bath for at least an hour, then take another shower for half an hour. He would use up all of the hot water.

What was her name?

Evo said:

Sounds like he's well in the closet...

(Do I dare do the Narnia joke? Ah what the hell, I'm going for it!)

So far in the closet, he's having adventures in Narnia.

Pengwuino said:
What was her name?

:rofl:

This man agrees that women are inferior. But this man sure likes these inferiors a lot more than the superiors.

Newai said:
This man agrees that women are inferior. But this man sure likes these inferiors a lot more than the superiors.

Btw, this gives rise to an interesting definition of homosexuality... superior-superior love? :tongue2:

Edit: actually not, I believe they have their "inferior" and "superior" analogues.

Pengwuino said:
I will present now a case for why men, whom shall henceforth be known as "the superiors", are better than women, whom shall be known as "the inferiors". The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower. And each takes less than 10 minutes.

*waits for the bathroom to clear out*

Especially when the inferiors are stupid little girls who are probably just running around in circles in the bathroom when I need to go to the bathroom. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALREADY!
Men have recently started designing bathrooms to be three separate rooms for exactly this reason.

Jimmy Snyder said:

radou said:

Hmmm. I have to admit that my ex was a lot better at finding a mate than I was.

The other problem with inferiors is that they use too much toilet paper. I can't believe how long a roll of toilet paper lasts now.

russ_watters said:
Men have recently started designing bathrooms to be three separate rooms for exactly this reason.
The master bath in one of my homes had a dressing room, a vanity area, a tub, a shower, and then a separate room for the toilet.

The builder was a genius, he made the most sensible, practical homes in the world.

100% proven.

Boy it stinks in there what did you do in there mate;#1, 2, 3 or # fouuurrr ?

Posting in legendary thread and in before Evo's lock.

Counterpoint:

Men spend only slightly less time for #1 than women, and women have to take the extra step of getting the toilet seat back down where it belongs and likely cleaned off to. I call it a draw.

Men spend considerably more time for #2, depending on the available reading material.

Women do spend more time in the shower, but this should could FOR the women in my opinion, you want to take off points for their desire to be clean and shaved and presentable for their man?

Women do spend a whole lot of time with makeup etc, but once again I have to give them points for this, not take points away…

IMP said:
Women do spend a whole lot of time with makeup etc, but once again I have to give them points for this, not take points away…

Not all spend extra time in the bathroom doing their make up, though. Some wait until they're driving their car.

IMP said:
Men spend only slightly less time for #1 than women, and women have to take the extra step of getting the toilet seat back down where it belongs and likely cleaned off to. I call it a draw.

Requirement of a toilet seat for #1 in the first place = downside. Compare the number of times you see a queue for the dudes toilet and the womens. Urinals = higher number of people relieving themselves per bathroom space. It just gives women something to complain about when it comes to cleanliness of said seat.
Men spend considerably more time for #2, depending on the available reading material.

Not in my experience. But then I can't do two things at once, so reading ain't an issue.
Women do spend more time in the shower, but this should could FOR the women in my opinion, you want to take off points for their desire to be clean and shaved and presentable for their man?

I'm clean in under ten minutes plus shaved (dry shave).

If that don't do it, see the thread relating to being "too clean".

Hiding their true looks? Positive for them, potential negative for men.

A friggin' nightmare if they start crying!

jarednjames said:
Not in my experience.

In mine neither. Actually, I thing I could go for the Guiness book for the amount of time I spend on #2. I hate sitting on the toilet.