Why men are better than women

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
This needs to stay out of mature forums, sexist.
There are stereotypes in all formations, for men and women.
I'm sure one of the gender would like to feel smug and superior, but the fact is that both are equal. There is no reason to have discrimination in this scenario; statistically, men and women are of the same calibre of intelligence.
Relax, breath slowly, regain your composure.

This isn't a serious thread...

I'm betting you haven't read the whole thing and haven't noted the fact every post is meant to be taken lightly. In other words, it's a joke.

Borek
Mentor
You must be joking.
Well if every post is a joke then that one must be also, but then it's also correct so it's a serious statement.....

Bugger, I've paradoxed myself.

Evo
Mentor
You must be joking.
Quien es mas macho? Borek es mas macho.

Borek
Mentor
Quien es mas macho? Borek es mas macho.
Please read forum rules.

(i) All posts must be in English--posts in other languages will be deleted;
Any comments posted on the Physics Forums that violate our Guidelines are routinely removed.

turbo
Gold Member
"If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green

We have toilets to sit on now, you no longer need to pee in the street gutter. :devil:
Flushing toilets were invented so we can race the flush.

Relax, breath slowly, regain your composure.

This isn't a serious thread...

I'm betting you haven't read the whole thing and haven't noted the fact every post is meant to be taken lightly. In other words, it's a joke.
Orly?
Well I was just using a thermometer and I found that my internal body temperature was hotter at the time of reading your comment AND my heart rate went up. HAHA!
Foiled again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orly?
Well I was just using a thermometer and I found that my internal body temperature was hotter at the time of reading your comment AND my heart rate went up. HAHA!
Foiled again.
I honestly have no idea what's going on here, apparently I've been defeated in some way. :uhh:

Chris, that clip is now in the archive for next time a PMM thread appears!

Flushing toilets were invented so we can race the flush.
Assuming I'm thinking of the same meaning as you, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done that.

FrancisZ
Point for the ladies. Somehow...I know that women would never do stupid crap like this...

ever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnjb8Hx76u8

But perhaps it also takes a "real" man to epic fail this badly: to arrogantly knock himself dizzy, and then STILL get up to whirl his nun chuks.

I'm sure that I've been cocky in my own life at times; but mostly before my epic fail I assure you, and seldom afterward.

Never give up; never surrender.

Point for the ladies. Somehow...I know that women would never do stupid crap like this...

ever...
Sure they do, they just look hot doing it (watch till the end):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pobuw7Wk2k

Ow! :biggrin:

Last edited:
BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
A two-minute video on how to look like a ninja in 30 seconds. Typical.

A two-minute video on how to look like a ninja in 30 seconds. Typical.
Failed before the video began. Tut tut. No bloke would do that..... :uhh:

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Men are better at backing into parking spaces than women: [URL [Broken] Measurement of Naturalistic
Backing Behavior[/url]

Likewise male drivers had statistically faster maximum backing speeds on two of the tasks when compared to female drivers. Like the young and the elderly the males and females did not have statistically different minimum TTC values. It appears that male drivers were able drive faster, but not incur any more risk as measured by TTC.
Interestingly, there's a big difference between how young people and old people back into a parking space, as well. Contemplating a fine looking and appealing shifter seems to bring inner peace to old people.

It also appeared that the elderly were looking in less appropriate directions (at the shifter 9.4% and forward 10.9%) far more often than the young (shifter = 1.1% and forward = 3.3%) at the start of the backing sequence. If the start of the backing is a time of higher danger of pedestrian accidents (as seems likely) then the elderly may be more likely to have accidents during this period since their attention is not focused on the direction of the vehicle. In these situations a backing warning system would be potentially beneficial especially for the elderly.

FlexGunship
Gold Member
I will present now a case for why men, whom shall henceforth be known as "the superiors", are better than women, whom shall be known as "the inferiors". The superiors are greater than the inferiors because they use the bathroom for #1, #2, and taking a shower. And each takes less than 10 minutes.

*waits for the bathroom to clear out*

Especially when the inferiors are stupid little girls who are probably just running around in circles in the bathroom when I need to go to the bathroom. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
First of all, what women do in the bathroom is essentially magic. They take a beautiful thing... apply ugly powders and goops and some how make it all look even better. I think that earns them some extra time in the shower. Besides, most girls have longer hair than guys, I can only imagine it must be complicated to wash it all. I have a hard time cleaning a plate, let alone 16" of silky hair.

drizzle
Gold Member
I think we can ask Kurdt on the hair part. :biggrin:

Borek
Mentor
They take a beautiful thing... apply ugly powders and goops and some how make it all look even better.
In my experience beautiful ones don't need a paint. But if you exchange "beautiful" with "ugly" in what you wrote, you are right - there is some magic involved.

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I think we can ask Kurdt on the hair part. :biggrin:
I'm a bloke and therefore lazy. Hair gets washed once a week because I hate damp hair on my back and neck. It tends to look better when greasy though. :biggrin:

Yes its complicated.

I'm a bloke and therefore lazy. Hair gets washed once a week because I hate damp hair on my back and neck. It tends to look better when greasy though. :biggrin:

Yes its complicated.
Shave your head. :devil:

Pengwuino
Gold Member

Yes its complicated.
Shave your head. :devil:

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
No. :smile:

Evo
Mentor

Yes its complicated.
Probably as complicated as it is with me. I have long (14"+) hair, and I rinse/comb my hair daily in hot water, which serves to rinse most of the crud, but not all of whatever eminates from my pores to provide nutrients and substinence to my hair. I hit it with conditioners once a week, but I'm beginning to think whatever my own body produces to help my hair has gone through a million years of evolotion, at least, and is probably far better than anything I might find in any "beauty" store, even if that's the isles of Wal-Mart

My hair looks best when all I've done is given it a hot rinse in the shower for more than a week. Only then has my mom commented on my curls, the color thereof, etc....

Just wish someone my own age would appreciate the same.