Why men are better than women

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
I'm a bloke and therefore lazy. Hair gets washed once a week because I hate damp hair on my back and neck. It tends to look better when greasy though. :biggrin:

Yes its complicated.
Probably as complicated as it is with me. I have long (14"+) hair, and I rinse/comb my hair daily in hot water, which serves to rinse most of the crud, but not all of whatever eminates from my pores to provide nutrients and substinence to my hair. I hit it with conditioners once a week, but I'm beginning to think whatever my own body produces to help my hair has gone through a million years of evolotion, at least, and is probably far better than anything I might find in any "beauty" store, even if that's the isles of Wal-Mart

My hair looks best when all I've done is given it a hot rinse in the shower for more than a week. Only then has my mom commented on my curls, the color thereof, etc....

Just wish someone my own age would appreciate the same.
OMG! This thread is just getting depressing (and self defeating).

On the other hand, if we're going to discuss hair syles, I've gotten pretty good results with Clairol Natural Instincts #13. It looks very natural. The fact that some of the grey on the sides refuses to color helps a little bit, I think. It has a mature, but not old, look.

OMG! This thread is just getting depressing (and self defeating).

On the other hand, if we're going to discuss hair syles, I've gotten pretty good results with Clairol Natural Instincts #13. It looks very natural. The fact that some of the grey on the sides refuses to color helps a little bit, I think. It has a mature, but not old, look.
Lol, BobG, "the grey is today what tomorrow will bring."

My grey does indeed lend legitimacy to my words when I speak in public. Sort of a "been there, done that" issue.

FrancisZ

Point 2 for the "womens"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGZvFZdVbk&NR

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Point 2 for the "womens"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FGZvFZdVbk&NR
What's your point? That a woman wouldn't have been so coldhearted as to toss that guy out into a record breaking cold spell with so few clothes?

If so, then I'd say that's 2 points for the men.

Women are the reason the really good merry go rounds are gone - the one's with a 30 foot diameter comprised of nothing but some spokes and a bench; the one's where half the boys could climb towards the center of the merry go round, reducing the moment of inertia to the point the kids on the benches were travelling around at 50mph clutching to the merry go round for dear life with an expression of sheer terror permanently frozen on their faces thanks to conservation of angular momentum. In other words, a world where you knew physics and made sure you were one of the ones climbing to the center or you died.

Thanks to women outlawing "unsafe" playground equipment, even the dumb kids survive today.

Last edited:

FrancisZ

Smart women are very, very sexy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFtQEI0qjUA&feature

And for the record: I've learned far more from women in my life, than I ever have from my male counterparts.

Smart women are very, very sexy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFtQEI0qjUA&feature

And for the record: I've learned far more from women in my life, than I ever have from my male counterparts.
The extent to which I find intelligent women to be attractive seems to be an increasing function of time.

I am a men so men is great then a women.:D

My ex would have killed me if I'd forgotten to put it up before I did my own brand of business. Whether I left it up or not, she really didn't care after the first month of marriage, as she learned to check. I tried to remember to put it down, but just as girls living with girls learn to leave it down all the time, guys living with guys learn to leave it up all the time.
Toilet seats and X's hold a special place in my heart.

So the X came over to my newly acquired bachelor pad to work one of her cons, then needed to use the pisser. As yours, mine was a self righteous ____, and knew that the toilet-seat-down-default-setting to be a self evident and indisputable law of nature. I told the battle axe to put the seat up when she was finished. The sight of shiny porcelain toilet bowl top still lifts my spirits.

Last edited:
This IS a legendary thread. I now have proof of our superiority!

IMP

Proof that men have better friends

Friendship among Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband That she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 Best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that
He had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10
Best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was
still there.

Friendship among Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband That she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 Best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
still there.
So, So True. Men just don't enjoy the scandal like women do.

Friendship among Women:

Friendship among Men:
still there.
Out loud laughter for that one.