Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why the fascination ?

1. Jul 28, 2004 #1
    That was the question i have heard and also the one I once spoke to someone not long ago...and I am quite sure it can't be that easy to get completely erased from human's memory...

My answer is just as simple and short as "I actually don't know why either...".
    Do you have any fascination for something or someone?
    Is it true that there are lots of things that only when you do have them in hands or your mind, you will realize how to define it correctly ?

I have fascination for works on which my friends and my brother are spending most of their efforts, I love chatting with old people in Old People's Home, and especially also have fascination for you too...i mean the one I love.
    Am I using 'fascination's in incorrect sentences ?

Where does fascination come from ?
    Why the fascination

Thanks,

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2004 #2

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

I'm fascinated by what's under a girl's shirt.

4. Jul 28, 2004 #3
    Why, you see that so rarely?:-)

5. Jul 28, 2004 #4

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Is there a reason why one can't be fascinated by something one sees often?

6. Jul 28, 2004 #5
    But do you have a reason why you like it ?
    Isn't it just flesh ?

7. Jul 29, 2004 #6

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

What can I say? Watching something beautiful engaged in rhythmic motion hypnotizes me. I love the way they taste, too, and the way they conform to the shape of my hand.

8. Jul 29, 2004 #7
    Like Giant Balls Of Salmon Jelly

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?