Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why was that einstien thread locked?

1. Jun 23, 2006 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 23, 2006 #2
  4. Jun 23, 2006 #3
    i guess you cant have an open discussion in a forum it has to be done with PM's. Seems pretty stupid. Don't care if this gets locked.
  5. Jun 23, 2006 #4
    No it's because there was already a disscusion about the mods explained it and they locked it.
  6. Jun 23, 2006 #5
    my reply wasn't in response to why the other thread was locked
  7. Jun 23, 2006 #6

Gold Member

Read the guidelines you agreed to when joining the forum.
  8. Jun 23, 2006 #7
    too bad i did
  9. Jun 23, 2006 #8
    Yes I know that's what responded. There's already a thread about why the Einstien thread was locked and the mods explained and they locked it.
  10. Jun 23, 2006 #9

Gold Member

Then why are you complaining
  11. Jun 23, 2006 #10
    Read the guidelines. Besides, everybody is sick of hearing that Einstein believed in a personal Christian god, when he didn't. Religious discussions are ridiculous, why would we want to discuss them all the time?
  12. Jun 23, 2006 #11

I know I wasn't debating whether there was a locked thread. My respoonse brought up a entirely new point. Read it agian.

I am not complaining really, I just think it is stupid.
  13. Jun 23, 2006 #12
    Are my post reaching your computers? I READ THE GUIDELINES. STOP SAYING THAT
  14. Jun 23, 2006 #13
    Have you ever heard of reading comprehension then?
  15. Jun 23, 2006 #14

Gold Member

So you're stating an opinion far from being worth an entire thread? Please save server space...
  16. Jun 23, 2006 #15

Gold Member

How does this bring up an entirely new point:

17. Jun 23, 2006 #16
    perhaps, you sould, I asked for a specific reason on why it was closed, he gave me the link and I found the reason. I then took issue to one of the posts. Someone here needs reading comprehension, and it is you sir. Nice try, just back out of the thread, its ok everyone makes mistakes.
  18. Jun 23, 2006 #17
    Can you please explain better on what exactally is your point is?

Can you also explain why you think it should be reopend? If you can explain why you think it should be reopend and give a good reason why it wouldn't be breaking the gobal guidlines then maybe a mod will reopen it.
  19. Jun 23, 2006 #18

"My respoonse brought up a entirely new point. Read it agian."

My response
    my respsone
    my respsone
    my respsone
    my respsone
  20. Jun 23, 2006 #19
    turn of the computer and pick up an english book, brush up on your reading skills. Remember reading is FUNdamental.
  21. Jun 23, 2006 #20
    Yes, people do make mistakes. Spellchecker could help you, sir. I really don't see what the problem is. The mod locked the thread and gave her reason for doing so. If you don't like it, then go find another forum to bother. Perhaps that is what you sould do. You could even try spelling einstien right. You should just let the Einstein thread go and calm down.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?