Unraveling the Mysteries of the Cosmos

• Thread starter Moon Shine
  • Start date
In summary, unraveling the mysteries of the cosmos has been a long-standing pursuit in the field of astronomy. With advancements in technology and scientific research, we have gained a deeper understanding of the vast universe around us, from the formation of galaxies and stars to the composition of dark matter and energy. However, there are still many unanswered questions and ongoing investigations, such as the search for extraterrestrial life and the nature of black holes. Through continued exploration and collaboration, we hope to unravel even more mysteries and expand our knowledge of the cosmos.
Moon Shine
How did you find PF?
I found the site while searching for a physics forum:)
Cosmos has always been a fascinating and breathtaking topic for me. Probably like many people here I’ve seen a lot of documentaries about space. And while they gave me new information they also were the reason of new questions to pop up in my head. So I think I’m here to find out the questions on my answers by myself. The questions about dark matter, dark energy, pulsars, magnetars (neuron starts in general) and cosmos itself:)

Likes Greg Bernhardt, WWGD and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes WWGD and Moon Shine
PeroK said:
:welcome:
Thank you:)

Likes WWGD
Moon Shine said:
Will anyone read this?
Nah, we never read introductions. That's why nobody but you has posted in this thread :oldlaugh:

Welcome to the forum.

Likes Moon Shine
phinds said:
Nah, we never read introductions. That's why nobody but you has posted in this thread :oldlaugh:

Welcome to the forum.
Ahah:) That’s exactly what I thought 😅 Thank you!

Likes chemisttree