Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Will c1 and c3 discharge in c2 and c4 in this circuit? and can something like this be

1. Oct 30, 2011 #1
    hi

will c1 and c3 discharge in c2 and c4 in this circuit? and can something like this be used for charge recycling?

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2011 #2
    Re: will c1 and c3 discharge in c2 and c4 in this circuit? and can something like thi

As far as I know a capacitor needs a resistor to discharge.So I think in above circuit considering ideal situation,they can't discharge.If I m wrong please tell me.

4. Oct 30, 2011 #3
    Re: will c1 and c3 discharge in c2 and c4 in this circuit? and can something like thi

the normal inverter circuit like the one in the right the nmos is grounded and the load capacitor will dissipate it's charge in the nmos
    i am wondering if it is not a ground and the circuit is connected to another circuit can i use the discharged charge from the upper capacitors to charge the lower capacitors?

5. Nov 1, 2011 #4

I think definitely we can do it because the capacitors are at output section and definitely it will get some output either voltage or current.Isn't it?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook