Will CPU stock clock speeds ever exceed 4.0 GHz?

There are serious scientists, all of them widely regarded as leading scientists in their field, who claim and firmly believe that there is a non-computable aspect to the human brain
Scientists are not invulnerable to saying incredibly stupid things and holding the most unreasonable of misconceptions. An idea only holds as much weight as it's basis, regardless to who it might belong. If god himself said it I would demand a coherent explanation just the same. I'm keen on seeing someone make this claim followed by a thorough explanation of the process which led to this conclusion. From all prior experience however this claim and thorough explanations have been mutually exclusive.

I have a few more PC questions to ask.
6. I've heard about a chip that was invented as part of a highly classified government project that has the power of 100,000 CRAY-5 supercomputers, and that there is a massive underground bunker full of racks and racks of these chips running in tandem for as far as the eye can see. (I can't imagine what they are used for) maybe trying to set a new Crysis benchmark (lol!) is this true? How powerful is a CRAY-5?
The materials and manufacturing for something like this would not go unnoticed in the commercial market. It would be too hard to keep secret, unless the 'government' also had their own underground silicon mine, manufacturing facilities, the proper amount of trusty people to run all these, and the programmers to properly divide the workload of whatever the 'eff they are trying to calculate, I do not see this being feasible while retaining the conspiracy theory level of secrecy.