1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Will i enjoy physics in future?

1. Jun 28, 2012 #1
    Hello;
    I have enjoyed physics in my school days(during class 11th and 12th).
    Now either i will go to any engineering college or get BS MS dual degree from IISER. Will i able to enjoy physics in colleges too(if i go there)???

Thanks...

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2012 #2
    That's a question no one knows the answer to.

4. Jun 28, 2012 #3

chiro

Science Advisor

Hey vkash.

One question you might want to ask yourself is whether you won't mind spending a lot of your time doing problem sets, learning mathematics (and doing problems), working with computers in different capacities (simulations, models, numerical stuff, etc) amongst lab work.

5. Jun 28, 2012 #4
    Or, just pick up a physics book and see if you'd like doing it. The Berkeley Physics Series are available in India for around Rs500. There's also Classical Mechanics by Kolenkow and Kleppner; another by David Morin, PhD (lol) and yet another by A.P French which are meant to be good.

6. Jun 28, 2012 #5
    How can i tell that will i able to continue with it in future or not.. I didn't know that what is things i have to study in future>>

Answer 1: hmmmmm... i think no.. I won't mind. I can give a long time to solve problems,
    Answer 2: WOW.. its fantastic i can do it, till i understand what is happening.(I am too weak in permutation and probability).
    Answer 3: I can't say anything about it..

So how was it?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook