Wind Tunnel Simulation

Samarth Bajaj
Hi everyone,
I am currently doing my Computer Science A-Level project and I'm thinking of simulating a wind tunnel but I am also having a really hard time figuring out how to start. I am programming it in Visual Basic (XNA) and using Blender for models. Could anyone guide me in the right direction so I can improve my chances of creating this, it doesn't have to be super realistic as it is only an A-Level project which is one year before University in the UK, so it is ok for some stuff to differ from exact reality. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Samarth

Answers and Replies

berkeman
Mentor
Hi everyone,
I am currently doing my Computer Science A-Level project and I'm thinking of simulating a wind tunnel but I am also having a really hard time figuring out how to start. I am programming it in Visual Basic (XNA) and using Blender for models. Could anyone guide me in the right direction so I can improve my chances of creating this, it doesn't have to be super realistic as it is only an A-Level project which is one year before University in the UK, so it is ok for some stuff to differ from exact reality. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Samarth
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Since this question is for your schoolwork, I have moved your thread to the Homework Help forums.

We require that you show your efforts on schoolwork problems before we can offer tutorial help. Can you show us your initial thoughts on how to do these simulations? What have you found in your reading and research so far? Can you post links to that reading that you have been doing? Thanks.