Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Winter Classes

1. Dec 20, 2007 #1

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I can't decide which classes to take. Class 1 (below) sounds useful. The group practice in Class 3 sounds fun, but the class starts kind of late. Class 9 sounds great, too, but I'm not sure I can find the class room. Class 11 would be okay, but I'm not sure I like role-playing games. Class 13 sounds best of all, but the class schedule would virtually eliminate any chance of taking 2 classes at a time (unless I decide to take Class 3 and 13).

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2007 #2
    I showed this list to my wife just so she could see how much better I am than other husbands. She signed me up for 4 classes. That's alright, I got a list of her shortcomings too, which this posting is too narrow to contain.

4. Dec 20, 2007 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

OMG!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I just burst out laughing and I'm at work. :redface: :devil:

5. Dec 20, 2007 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Class 11 seems fundamental.

I probably need one on "Shopping Appreciation". I never learned that one. I appreciate not having to shop.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  6. Dec 20, 2007 #5

marcusl

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When I saw the title of the post, I thought "I'm sure BobG has talked about work before, has he quit and gone back to school?"
    You really suckered me in!

7. Dec 20, 2007 #6

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

What? A person can't do both? I've worked since I was junior high (newspaper route). I even found most of the houses and only got lost in the elevator once.

8. Dec 20, 2007 #7

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, God! I gotta get my weenie-waving wall-peeing 21-year old into this one:
    He's diabetic and sweet pee is sticky as hell.

9. Dec 20, 2007 #8

jim mcnamara

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The heck with it - he needs almost all of them - do they remedial classes too?
    He should start with that level I think.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?