Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wolram's icon

1. Jun 5, 2006 #1

Mk

Te queiro wtf??!!! I loved your past avatar under the wolram text. What is it coming to that you have to put a cylinder with a starburst on top?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2006 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Yeah!!! I picked out your last avatar. :cry:

What have you done? Where is the woolie ram? :confused: :cry:

4. Jun 5, 2006 #3
    Mass extiction!!
    Worlam is feeling guilty for letting hunters kill thoundsands of Wolram's!!

5. Jun 5, 2006 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

All I know is that Wolly up and changed his avatar and then immediately started a thread picking on the Sisterhood. Something strange is afoot.

6. Jun 6, 2006 #5

wolram

Gold Member

Erm, Erm, errr, it was women that was driving me nuts, every where i go there is some woman/women that go out of their way to drive me round the bend, at work at home every where :cry: they all seem to know i am a soft touch even if i have never met them, and i took it out on the nice sisters, about the only women i know that do not drive me nuts.
    And i thought i would only change my avatar for a while, but i have lost it
    :cry: :cry: , i thought i had saved it but as i am a computer clutz i saved it
    where i can not find it, and i feel an awful loss.
    sorry sisterhood.
    and now my motorbike is ill, i had hoped to ride her for 6 months before i started the restoration but her clutch has gone wonky and her magneto will hardly spark. my pain is total :cry:

7. Jun 6, 2006 #6

rcgldr

Homework Helper

If you haven't recently deleted your temporary internet files, you might be able to find your avatar in this directory:

\Documents and Settings\YOURNAMEHERE\Local Settings\
    Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

There will be another set of folders here. Do a file search for your avatar.

Note, you'll have to manually enter Content.IE5, as Windows tries to semi-hide that directory.

8. Jun 6, 2006 #7

wolram

Gold Member

I am using firefox Jeff, is that the same only a different location?

9. Jun 6, 2006 #8
    Although no expert, I'd really presume so...

10. Jun 6, 2006 #9

wolram

Gold Member

Thanks guys but i can not find him :cry: blast it, i am just going to give every thing up and become a male nun or a paraffin lamp or find myself a
    tropical island, i really want to be all on my own with no body there, exept
    may be a few friends, i did not mean male nun i meant monk, i all ways forget monk until i remember bob monkhouse, well more that spot he has on his boat race, and now i have just broke the window latch because i have burnt my dinner and did not want to set of the fire alarm, how can one beef burger be done to a frazzel and the other one still raw???? how come i have run out of washing up liquid when i have a burnt greasy grill pan to wash, why have i just lost a filling eating my crem burger:cry: :cry: the lord of averages hates my guts.

11. Jun 6, 2006 #10

nazzard

Gold Member

12. Jun 6, 2006 #11

wolram

Gold Member

Nazzard, you are my bestest ever pal, thankyou a googillion times over.

13. Jun 6, 2006 #12

wolram

Gold Member

:blushing: Any one know how to fix a window latch that has some how become detached from a double glazing frame?

14. Jun 6, 2006 #13

wolram

Gold Member

Hey, just as i replaced my avatar a load of those whispy seed things blew through my unclosable window, is it a sign?

15. Jun 6, 2006 #14
    You must expect women to drive you nuts - that's their job.

You have my deepest sympathy regarding the motorbike - they are supposed to provide nothing but pleasure.

16. Jun 6, 2006 #15

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nice to see normal service has resumed. :wink:

17. Jun 6, 2006 #16

wolram

Gold Member

Thanks Tzemach, i need lots of sympathy, the sun has just started to shine
    in my part of the country, (a time when i should be out riding) i bet a pound to a penny when i have restored my bike the second deluge will be imminant.

18. Jun 6, 2006 #17

Danger

Gold Member

I'm afraid that there's nothing for it but to self-terminate, old bean. Can I have your horns for my mantle?

19. Jun 6, 2006 #18

wolram

Gold Member

Qk, Danger and i will give my body to science.

20. Jun 6, 2006 #19

Danger

Gold Member

Science?! What a waste of chops!

21. Jun 6, 2006 #20
    So that we can clone wolrams so that they won't become exticnt.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?