1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wolram's icon

1. Jun 5, 2006 #1

Mk

Te queiro wtf??!!! I loved your past avatar under the wolram text. What is it coming to that you have to put a cylinder with a starburst on top?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2006 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Yeah!!! I picked out your last avatar. :cry:

What have you done? Where is the woolie ram? :confused: :cry:

4. Jun 5, 2006 #3
    Mass extiction!!
    Worlam is feeling guilty for letting hunters kill thoundsands of Wolram's!!

5. Jun 5, 2006 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

All I know is that Wolly up and changed his avatar and then immediately started a thread picking on the Sisterhood. Something strange is afoot.

6. Jun 6, 2006 #5

wolram

Gold Member

Erm, Erm, errr, it was women that was driving me nuts, every where i go there is some woman/women that go out of their way to drive me round the bend, at work at home every where :cry: they all seem to know i am a soft touch even if i have never met them, and i took it out on the nice sisters, about the only women i know that do not drive me nuts.
    And i thought i would only change my avatar for a while, but i have lost it
    :cry: :cry: , i thought i had saved it but as i am a computer clutz i saved it
    where i can not find it, and i feel an awful loss.
    sorry sisterhood.
    and now my motorbike is ill, i had hoped to ride her for 6 months before i started the restoration but her clutch has gone wonky and her magneto will hardly spark. my pain is total :cry:

7. Jun 6, 2006 #6

rcgldr

Homework Helper

If you haven't recently deleted your temporary internet files, you might be able to find your avatar in this directory:

\Documents and Settings\YOURNAMEHERE\Local Settings\
    Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5

There will be another set of folders here. Do a file search for your avatar.

Note, you'll have to manually enter Content.IE5, as Windows tries to semi-hide that directory.

8. Jun 6, 2006 #7

wolram

Gold Member

I am using firefox Jeff, is that the same only a different location?

9. Jun 6, 2006 #8
    Although no expert, I'd really presume so...

10. Jun 6, 2006 #9

wolram

Gold Member

Thanks guys but i can not find him :cry: blast it, i am just going to give every thing up and become a male nun or a paraffin lamp or find myself a
    tropical island, i really want to be all on my own with no body there, exept
    may be a few friends, i did not mean male nun i meant monk, i all ways forget monk until i remember bob monkhouse, well more that spot he has on his boat race, and now i have just broke the window latch because i have burnt my dinner and did not want to set of the fire alarm, how can one beef burger be done to a frazzel and the other one still raw???? how come i have run out of washing up liquid when i have a burnt greasy grill pan to wash, why have i just lost a filling eating my crem burger:cry: :cry: the lord of averages hates my guts.

11. Jun 6, 2006 #10

nazzard

Gold Member

12. Jun 6, 2006 #11

wolram

Gold Member

Nazzard, you are my bestest ever pal, thankyou a googillion times over.

13. Jun 6, 2006 #12

wolram

Gold Member

:blushing: Any one know how to fix a window latch that has some how become detached from a double glazing frame?

14. Jun 6, 2006 #13

wolram

Gold Member

Hey, just as i replaced my avatar a load of those whispy seed things blew through my unclosable window, is it a sign?

15. Jun 6, 2006 #14
    You must expect women to drive you nuts - that's their job.

You have my deepest sympathy regarding the motorbike - they are supposed to provide nothing but pleasure.

16. Jun 6, 2006 #15

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Nice to see normal service has resumed. :wink:

17. Jun 6, 2006 #16

wolram

Gold Member

Thanks Tzemach, i need lots of sympathy, the sun has just started to shine
    in my part of the country, (a time when i should be out riding) i bet a pound to a penny when i have restored my bike the second deluge will be imminant.

18. Jun 6, 2006 #17

Danger

Gold Member

I'm afraid that there's nothing for it but to self-terminate, old bean. Can I have your horns for my mantle?

19. Jun 6, 2006 #18

wolram

Gold Member

Qk, Danger and i will give my body to science.

20. Jun 6, 2006 #19

Danger

Gold Member

Science?! What a waste of chops!

21. Jun 6, 2006 #20
    So that we can clone wolrams so that they won't become exticnt.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?