Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Woman Starts Strange New Political Party

1. Feb 20, 2004 #1
    NEWS.com.au | Woman registered cows as voters (February 20, 2004)
    Address:http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,8737423%5E13762,00.html Changed:7:53 PM on Friday, February 20, 2004

I think this woman should be stopped because it is really just too hard to say, "Two all illegally registered voter patties on a sesame seed bun..."

Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

how would they vote? who explains the policies for them? wouldnt it be amusing if the cows DIDNT vote for her.

4. Feb 22, 2004 #3
    I am glad to see someone has finally responded to this burning issue.

Where will this woman draw the line? Mammals? Or does she plan to register her parrot and goldfish? Then what? Will she decide that every bacteria on her body deserves a vote?

5. Feb 22, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

LOL. Seriously that could be a possibility i suppose. All them farmers having a political arguements with their livestock. however, methinks the Party wont last very long. Who is in it, the woman and her dog? Is her cat the party secretary?

6. Feb 22, 2004 #5
    you forgot the "special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onion!" :wink: but i agree, it's hard enough to say, without those ingredients. Gosh i haven't had a Big Mac in soooooo long...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?