Woman’s close encounter with orgasmic aliens

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Aliens
In summary, Tan writes about her close encounter with orgasmic aliens and the skepticism that surrounds the topic. She points out that the skepticism is ironic because people are so kind to these aliens. The ten facts about "Grays" at the end of the post are priceless. Zoobyshoe copies the link to the Boloney Hall of Fame in Tan's honor.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I can't even bring myself to post a quote. You will just have to read it for yourself.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/weird/display.var.402760.0.womans_close_encounter_with_orgasmic_aliens.php [Broken]

Why do these people - like Tan - always use crayons? Really some nice crayon work though you must admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Heh. Funniest was at the bottom:

Do you know someone who may be a Gray? If so, call the Newshopper newsdesk on 01689 885721 or text the editor on 07781482502.

Still, the cynic in me suggests that this could be another link between traditional succubus/incubus claims and modern alien abduction myths...

Originally posted by FZ+
Heh. Funniest was at the bottom:

Still, the cynic in me suggests that this could be another link between traditional succubus/incubus claims and modern alien abduction myths...

What kills me is that this link took twice the average number of hits. Now why would that be?

I could be wrong, but I think it only had about 7 or 8 hits when you posted.

Last edited:
Alot of the viewings are me coming
back on the verge of saying some-
thing only to be overwhelmed by
rereading this story.
My eyes well up with tears each
time I read about the kindness of
these aliens in sending her or-
gasmic experiences, and they open
wide with astonishment each time
I remark on how they fixed her up
with a plumber who also happens
to be a medium who can channel the
alien when it takes human form as
"Linda". I really can't get over
this.
The ten facts about "Grays" at the
end include priceless info. I am
more than a little bit grateful to
find out they have a stomach but
no other organs. I need know no-
thing more about "Gray's" anatomy.
Zoobyshoe

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Alot of the viewings are me coming
back on the verge of saying some-
thing only to be overwhelmed by
rereading this story.
My eyes well up with tears each
time I read about the kindness of
these aliens in sending her or-
gasmic experiences, and they open
wide with astonishment each time
I remark on how they fixed her up
with a plumber who also happens
to be a medium who can channel the
alien when it takes human form as
"Linda". I really can't get over
this.
The ten facts about "Grays" at the
end include priceless info. I am
more than a little bit grateful to
find out they have a stomach but
no other organs. I need know no-
thing more about "Gray's" anatomy.
Zoobyshoe

Are you nominating this for the Hall of Fame?

OOOOOH its right at the top of my
short list!

A Propos: Why "Bologna" instead
of "Baloney"?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
OOOOOH its right at the top of my
short list!

A Propos: Why "Bologna" instead
of "Baloney"?

Because I never knew there was a distinction?

I will close this thread and copy the link to the [corrected] Boloney Hall of Fame in your honor.

1. What is a "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens"?

A "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens" refers to a fictional or speculative scenario in which a woman has a sexual encounter with extraterrestrial beings that results in an orgasm or intense sexual pleasure.

2. Is there any scientific evidence to support the idea of "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens"?

No, there is currently no scientific evidence to support the existence of extraterrestrial beings or their ability to engage in sexual activity with humans.

3. What could be the possible explanations for reported experiences of "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens"?

There are a few possible explanations for reported experiences of "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens." These could include sleep paralysis, false memories, hoaxes or fabrications, or other psychological or physiological factors.

4. Is there any harm in believing in the concept of "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens"?

Belief in the concept of "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens" is a personal choice and may not necessarily cause harm. However, it is important to recognize that there is no scientific evidence to support this idea, and believing in it may perpetuate harmful stereotypes about women and their sexuality.

5. How can I differentiate between a real scientific study and a sensationalized story about "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens"?

It is important to critically evaluate the source and evidence presented in any story about "woman's close encounter with orgasmic aliens." Look for reputable sources and scientific evidence that can be independently verified. Be wary of sensationalized language or claims that cannot be supported by scientific research.