Women are better at just about everything

• Thread starter DanP
  • Start date
I thought Ms. Pac-Man was the targeted game... if not... why make it?

Wow.. she has absurdly well-built traps and shoulders... I guess going a million Mph around a track will do that!
hard to say, but they do fan out a bit. shoulders, can't tell, they're hidden. what i see is she's very lean, compensated for with silicon.

hard to say, but they do fan out a bit. shoulders, can't tell, they're hidden. what i see is she's very lean, compensated for with silicon.
Yeah... I'm really REALLY REALLY not a fan of implants... and nothing says, "I have a hole where my self-esteem should be" like pushing your fake breasts together for GoDaddy. :rolleyes:

Hell, in my view she's not even pretty... just somewhat healthy.

Zryn
Gold Member
She's not pretty compared to whom? You sir must be a beautiful man with very high standards :smile:

She's not pretty compared to whom? You sir must be a beautiful man with very high standards :smile:
I didn't say she's ugly... she's... plain. Her face is a little square, and she never looks... genuine.

Pretty and beautiful often occur in the absence of being "hot", but we all know which lasts. My standard is in the face above all, not that a hot body doesn't rile me up too... it's just not enough, or required.

As for me... yeah... "I'm like Zeus in a Speedo." :wink:

Zryn
Gold Member
Hell, in my view she's not even pretty... just somewhat healthy.
Antonyms by Answers.com:
pretty

adj

Definition: attractive
Antonyms: disgusting, plain, ugly

http://www.answers.com/topic/pretty"

I misread the context of your statement, taking it too literally. Perhaps being relegated to plain and not pretty instead of hot has left a gaping hole where her self esteem used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Antonyms by Answers.com:
pretty

adj

Definition: attractive
Antonyms: disgusting, plain, ugly

http://www.answers.com/topic/pretty"

I misread the context of your statement, taking it too literally. Perhaps being relegated to plain and not pretty instead of hot has left a gaping hole where her self esteem used to be.
:rofl:

Maybe having to be some kind of sex symbol instead of just a NASCAR driver did it? I have no clue, her self-esteem is probably great, and she just wants the money... who knows.

In the end, my point is that regular healthy features alone do not pretty make... it's just youthful health, not lasting. Look at a woman like Helen Mirren... now, she's FAR too old for me, and I don't find her attractice, but she's beautiful.

ROTFL at the OP.

another BS attempt to promote feminism. Hww many nobel prizes in physics have women gotten?

game over

ROTFL at the OP.

another BS attempt to promote feminism. Hww many nobel prizes in physics have women gotten?

game over
You don't know DanP very well... do you?