1. PF Insights is off to a great start! Fresh and interesting articles on all things science and math. Here: PF Insights

Women are more true and intense lovers than men

1. It is my general experience and observation that women are more true and intense lovers than men. Though, I myself am a male, there is no reason to lie about it. And, well, I'm not a cheater. What is your thinking on this?

2. jcsd
  3. i think it is a ruse, and that you really don't want to go there.

4. Got anything to back that up jackson6612?

I strongly disagree and think it comes down to the individual.

5. Integral

Integral 7,346
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It aint wise to generalize.

6. I need some definitions to accompany the sweeping generalisations, jackson6612. Define "intense lovers", please.

(Sidenote: I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere good unless comedy breaks out.)

7. radou

radou 3,217
    Homework Helper

I second that, and btw, what would be the Sisters' official definition of an "intense lover"? :biggrin:

8. DaveC426913

DaveC426913 16,170
    Gold Member

We need to do some testing.
    Ladies, please line up to the right.
    I'll volunteer.

9. You'll volunteer for what ?

10. radou

radou 3,217
    Homework Helper

*raises hand* Me too.

11. It's not *my* thread title, therefore it's not incumbent upon me to define words, parametres, and whatnot. (Keep an eye out for the 'whatnot'.)

12. turbo

turbo 7,366
    Gold Member

I vote for the gender dichotomy to be removed. At least in my younger years (IMO) women tend to be pretty mobile and non-committal. Of course my experience was during the advent of "the pill", so who knows what that could translate into today's setting. Still, in the mid-to-late 60's, it seemed to me that some ladies were bed-hopping and having a great time while some neanderthals were still tying to figure out why they weren't getting any action.

13. I agree with turbo-1. There's no real difference between men and women. More true and intense lovers?! No way

14. Lisa!

Lisa! 990
    Gold Member

To men love is all about sex and love making!:rofl:

PS:Don't kill me.I was kidding...:uhh:

15. I also like to hold hands, have tickle fights, and cuddle :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?