Women are more true and intense lovers than men

It is my general experience and observation that women are more true and intense lovers than men. Though, I myself am a male, there is no reason to lie about it. And, well, I'm not a cheater. What is your thinking on this?

Answers and Replies

i think it is a ruse, and that you really don't want to go there.

Got anything to back that up jackson6612?

I strongly disagree and think it comes down to the individual.

Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It aint wise to generalize.

I need some definitions to accompany the sweeping generalisations, jackson6612. Define "intense lovers", please.

(Sidenote: I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere good unless comedy breaks out.)

radou
Homework Helper
I need some definitions to accompany the sweeping generalisations, jackson6612. Define "intense lovers", please.

(Sidenote: I don't foresee this conversation going anywhere good unless comedy breaks out.)
I second that, and btw, what would be the Sisters' official definition of an "intense lover"? :biggrin:

DaveC426913
Gold Member
I second that, and btw, what would be the Sisters' official definition of an "intense lover"? :biggrin:
We need to do some testing.
Ladies, please line up to the right.
I'll volunteer.

radou
Homework Helper
We need to do some testing.
Ladies, please line up to the right.
I'll volunteer.
*raises hand* Me too.

It's not *my* thread title, therefore it's not incumbent upon me to define words, parametres, and whatnot. (Keep an eye out for the 'whatnot'.)

turbo
Gold Member
I vote for the gender dichotomy to be removed. At least in my younger years (IMO) women tend to be pretty mobile and non-committal. Of course my experience was during the advent of "the pill", so who knows what that could translate into today's setting. Still, in the mid-to-late 60's, it seemed to me that some ladies were bed-hopping and having a great time while some neanderthals were still tying to figure out why they weren't getting any action.

I agree with turbo-1. There's no real difference between men and women. More true and intense lovers?! No way

Lisa!
Gold Member
To men love is all about sex and love making!:rofl:

PS:Don't kill me.I was kidding...:uhh:

To men love is all about sex and love making!:rofl:

PS:Don't kill me.I was kidding...:uhh:
I also like to hold hands, have tickle fights, and cuddle :wink: