Womens tights, i dont believe it

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Yep I'm serious.Nope, -40C, and that's just landlocked central Saskatchewan for you...Thanks for the clarification, Captain! So it's not just for athletes, then?The coldest average temp in Saskatoon is -23C, but it can be much, much colder than that. For instance, in January 1945, the average temperature in Saskatoon was -48.9C.
arabianights said:
is that the Native American athlete who many called the Greatest Athlete? he exceled in every sport which he played.
He was OK

Physics news on Phys.org
arabianights said:
is that the Native American athlete who many called the Greatest Athlete? he exceled in every sport which he played.
You're probably thinking of Jim Thorpe.

Jimmy Snyder said:
You're probably thinking of Jim Thorpe.
Or me.

KrisOhn said:
Yep I'm serious.

Nope, -40C, and that's just landlocked central Saskatchewan for you...
The coldest average temp in Saskatoon is -23C, but it can be much, much colder than that.

Not a lot has changed I hear after I lived in Moose Jaw in 1977 and a couple of blizzards. Oh and don't worry about -40F or C, it;s different in Kelvin anyway.

Andre said:
Not a lot has changed I hear after I lived in Moose Jaw in 1977 and a couple of blizzards. Oh and don't worry about -40F or C, it;s different in Kelvin anyway.

Yep. I had to walk 3 miles to school in -40 degree temperature, in a blizzard lasting 3 days, through snow drifts way over my head. On top of that it was uphill both ways.

One time my sister and I and another brother/sister were the only ones who showed up for school after a viscious storm . The teacher hadn't even made it in so we played around on the drifts that piled up on the leeward side around the carigana trees. The brother slid down from the top and kicked me in the head with his boot ( by accident ) but my big sister still beat the crap out of him.

256bits said:
Yep. I had to walk 3 miles to school in -40 degree temperature, in a blizzard lasting 3 days, through snow drifts way over my head. On top of that it was uphill both ways.

One time my sister and I and another brother/sister were the only ones who showed up for school after a viscious storm . The teacher hadn't even made it in so we played around on the drifts that piled up on the leeward side around the carigana trees. The brother slid down from the top and kicked me in the head with his boot ( by accident ) but my big sister still beat the crap out of him.
Man! I hate when that happens!