Word Thingies: Hey, Can I Put PF?

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation discusses the restrictions on user customized titles and adding text above avatars on a forum. The reason "PF" and other titles like "PF Mentor" and "PF Advisor" are not allowed is because they are already used by the forum for specific roles. Similarly, the title "Administrator" is also not allowed. In order to add text under your avatar, you need to have more than 100 posts on the forum.
Gale
Hey, how come in those word thingies above my avatar i can't put pf? also can't write forums... interesting...

Physics news on Phys.org
My guess is "PF" is disallowed because "PF Mentor" and "PF Advisor" are disallowed as user customized titles.

Originally posted by enigma
My guess is "PF" is disallowed because "PF Mentor" and "PF Advisor" are disallowed as user customized titles.

yeppers :smile:

And also "Administrator" is not allowed too I guess .

I wanted to Get PF User ... but seems I can't

I can't even add any text above my avatar. :frown:

Snake A SNAKE, snake a SNAKE, aoohoe it's a snake!

haha very nice monique... that explains it prefectly...

but yeah, guess that all makes sense..

Originally posted by dduardo
I can't even add any text above my avatar. :frown:

To Add Test Under Your Avatar , You Must Own More than 100 Posts .

"yeppers"?

1. What is "Word Thingies: Hey, Can I Put PF?"

Word Thingies: Hey, Can I Put PF? is a game designed to improve vocabulary and word recognition skills. It involves rearranging letters to form new words and earning points for each correct word.

2. How does the game work?

The game presents a set of letters and players must use those letters to form as many words as possible. Longer words and less common words earn more points. The goal is to get the highest score possible within a set time limit.

3. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, this game can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It can be a fun way for children to learn new words, and also a great way for adults to challenge their vocabulary skills.

4. Can I play this game alone or with others?

You can play this game alone or with others. It can be a fun solo activity, but it can also be played with friends and family for a competitive and educational game night.

5. Are there any benefits to playing "Word Thingies: Hey, Can I Put PF?"

Yes, this game can improve vocabulary, word recognition, and spelling skills. It can also improve critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Additionally, it can be a fun and engaging way to spend time and stimulate the brain.