World's Smallest Political Quiz

• News
  • Thread starter Gokul43201
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Quiz
In summary, the World's Smallest Political Quiz is a tool used to measure an individual's political ideology based on their responses to a series of questions. It categorizes individuals into five political types: liberal, conservative, libertarian, populist, and statist. The quiz is designed to promote critical thinking and self-reflection on political beliefs, rather than labeling individuals into a specific party or ideology. It has been used by various organizations and media outlets as a means of understanding and discussing political differences.
Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
If you find the others too long, try this one :

http://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

I'm on the liberal border of the centrist square.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Good test. Much shorter

And I thought I was way on the left

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%.

centrist leaning towards libertarian

Liberal :
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 30%.

I was right in the middle on this one.

LIBERTARIAN... :tongue2: 80% category (i can't remember which :tongue2: ) and 60% the other (the other :biggrin: )

Daniel.

PS.Actuall I'm a radical extremist right wing xenophobic,arachnophobic,claustrophobic,agoraphobic.C'est moi. :tongue2:

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
LIBERTARIAN

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 40%.
CENTRIST

Attachments

• draw.png
    draw.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 399
Centrist.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 30%.

Centrist...

What is the "World's Smallest Political Quiz"?

The "World's Smallest Political Quiz" is a political ideology test created by the libertarian advocacy group Advocates for Self-Government. It assesses an individual's political beliefs and placement on the political spectrum based on their responses to a series of 10 questions.

How does the quiz determine political beliefs?

The quiz uses a two-dimensional political spectrum, with the x-axis representing economic issues and the y-axis representing personal issues. Each question has a yes or no answer, and the responses are used to plot the individual's placement on the spectrum. The results are then categorized into five political ideologies: libertarian, liberal, centrist, conservative, and authoritarian.

Is the quiz biased towards a specific political ideology?

No, the creators of the quiz strive to make it unbiased and non-partisan. The questions are designed to be neutral and not favor a particular ideology. However, some critics argue that the questions and categorizations may still reflect a libertarian bias.

Is the "World's Smallest Political Quiz" scientifically accurate?

The quiz is not meant to be a scientifically accurate measurement of political beliefs. It is simply a tool to help individuals understand their own political beliefs and placement on the political spectrum. The results should be taken with a grain of salt and not used as a definitive label for one's political ideology.

Can the quiz be used for political research?

While the quiz may provide some insights into an individual's political beliefs, it should not be used as a reliable source for political research. The questions are limited in scope and may not accurately capture the complexity of political ideologies. It is best used as a starting point for self-reflection and understanding one's own political beliefs.