World's ugliest dog dies at 17

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, a bug-eyed Chinese crested hairless pooch named Miss Ellie, who was crowned the "World's Ugliest Dog," has passed away at the age of 17. Despite her unique appearance, many found her to be cute and lovable. However, some have seen uglier dogs and one even compared Miss Ellie to a demon dog. Regardless, her passing has left canine lovers in mourning and she will be missed.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
RIP Miss Ellie!

Canine lovers were in mourning Thursday at the news that a bug-eyed Chinese crested hairless pooch, who was officially crowned the "World's Ugliest Dog," has died at age 17.

The lovable Miss Ellie, whose lopsided tongue always stuck out of the side of her mouth, died on Tuesday in her Tennessee home, the local Mountain Press

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/World+ugliest+dies/3112483/story.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
RIP Miss Ellie!

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/World+ugliest+dies/3112483/story.html

That dog is cute and funny looking. Like a cross between a cartonish Tasmanian devil and a Chihuahua. I bet he was a damn funny dog to have around.

Last edited by a moderator:
That dog isn't all that ugly. My friend has an uglier dog than that. That one looks kinda cute compared to the other world's ugliest dog I saw. That thing was ugly as sin. Looked like a demon dog.
Found it. If you're eating, I apologize.
worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg

leroyjenkens said:
That dog isn't all that ugly. My friend has an uglier dog than that. That one looks kinda cute compared to the other world's ugliest dog I saw. That thing was ugly as sin. Looked like a demon dog.
Found it. If you're eating, I apologize.

worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg
:cry:

It is always sad to hear about the passing of a beloved pet, and Miss Ellie was no exception. Despite her unconventional appearance, she captured the hearts of many and will be missed by all who knew her. Her longevity at 17 years old is a testament to the love and care she received from her owners. May she rest in peace.

What is the news about the world's ugliest dog?

The news is about the death of the world's ugliest dog, who passed away at the age of 17.

What was the cause of death for the world's ugliest dog?

The cause of death was not specified, but it is common for dogs to pass away at that age due to natural causes.

How did the world's ugliest dog become famous?

The dog, named Zsa Zsa, won the annual "World's Ugliest Dog" competition in 2018, gaining worldwide attention and media coverage.

What breed was the world's ugliest dog?

Zsa Zsa was a nine-year-old English Bulldog mix.

Was the world's ugliest dog loved by its owners?

Yes, Zsa Zsa was a beloved pet and brought joy to her owners and those who knew her.