Worms and cancer research

• Thread starter Pattielli
  • Start date
Would you please tell me how they are related ? I know this is a little general but could you introduce me something about them ?

Thank you very much,

Answers and Replies

Professor Moonbear,
I saw you online, I deliberately posted to ask you, but you went away...

Perhaps you are busy, so please help me when you have time, Thank you very much in advance

iansmith
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you iansmith very much,
Honestly, I search and teach myself these things, independently and individually, which I think will be very hard or finally a zero might be returned but I found myself that I like it, that is why I make questions, I "go" around here and there searching for any things i don't know, I am not belonging to institutions as you may be thinking. Yes, my school has a lot different department but I amnot about engineering, I am not majoring in computer science or biology, but I was lucky(??well??) to know some sites where i read and learn all of what they say.
I know it is hard for you or anyone to beleive in what i say, but that is truthful. Moonbear told that i should take some courses in other department about biology but I think that is impossible, because there are a lot reports I have to hand in each week...All the subjects are elective but a certain number of credits are needed if students want to "go up", and if the records are badly evaluated, possibilities of payment and no-money-in-pocket get higher.......:smila:

Again, thank you very much,

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Sorry, I haven't had much time to post recently, so just hop on for a few replies and back off again. Thanks for the vote of confidence in asking me for assistance, but this particular topic is beyond my expertise. I really don't know anything about worms and cancer research. And please, you don't need to be so formal as to call me professor! It makes me feel old :-)

Okay, Okay, I am really sorry about that...
Thank you anyway, [smila]