• Thread starter BobG
  • Start date
enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Are you guys kidding?

www.penisland.net is a bad site name??

Look at it this way. Here we are on a completely unrelated website, with no less than three links to the site. C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y. free advertising.

bad site name, my... er... Pen.

Last edited:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
enigma, lucky for you, penisland.com doesn't exist, otherwise we might have to find a way for Evo to send you a warning about posting questionable material here :rofl: (the site we're talking about is .net :biggrin:)

enigma
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
ACK. fixed :blushing:

sorry. I'm not myself today (or maybe I'm myself as I should be or something...)

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
enigma said:
sorry. I'm not myself today (or maybe I'm myself as I should be or something...)
If you're not yourself, then who else are you? And what have you done with yourself?! Are multiple personalities part of being an enigma? http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/ani_smiles.gif

:rofl:

My friend once found one that was trying to talk people out of commiting suicide. In all fairness, if someone was about to commit suicide I don't think they'd type in on a search website: Ways to stop suicide, would they? As they'd be too depressed etc to do that and it would be the last thing to cross their minds.
At least thats what I feel anyway.

as far as ogrish...thats terrible. stuff like that makes me sick...very very sick and apalled and even scared. scared of the world we live in. I have no idea what sort of sick people get anyting out of watching beheadings.

And I have one question for anyone who it may concern: why, when two people get in a fight, is there no attempt made by anyone to break it up, even when it's down to one person jsut beating the other one when they are down?

dextercioby
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
1.Who deleted the posts by Moonbear & Enigma...? :uhh:

2.If you wanna sleep okay,don't search for horrors on the internet,please. :grumpy:

Daniel.

P.S.There are much worse sites... :yuck:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
dextercioby said:
1.Who deleted the posts by Moonbear & Enigma...? :uhh:

2.If you wanna sleep okay,don't search for horrors on the internet,please. :grumpy:

Daniel.

P.S.There are much worse sites... :yuck:
They're not deleted...can't you see them? :tongue2:

Okay, it's Enigma's fault. He decided to break GD protocol and be a good citizen about not hijacking a thread, so split that part of the discussion into another thread.