Custom T-Shirts with Wikipedia, Intel, Star Trek & OpenGL

• Thread starter Krunchyman
  • Start date
In summary: No, it's not just me. The integral lacks a differential, and the upper limit of infinity doesn't fit in at all.
Krunchyman
If I bought a bunch of custom pressed T-shirts that had the Wikipedia logo, Intel logo, Star Trek Klingon insignia, and OpenGL logo on them? All of the shirts base color would be white except for the Klingon shirt which would probably be brown or grey.

Just curious...

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, yes, of course it would be geeky, but not in a bad way.

Out of curiosity, why the Intel logo? They make IC's for personal computers, but there are hundreds of IC makers in hundreds of different markers. What makes Intel special?

KingNothing said:
Well, yes, of course it would be geeky, but not in a bad way.

Out of curiosity, why the Intel logo? They make IC's for personal computers, but there are hundreds of IC makers in hundreds of different markers. What makes Intel special?

I have used Intel's technology (particularly processors) a lot over the years, and have grown accustomed to it. I'm a natural supporter. Of course, like you said, there are plenty of IC companies to choose from, so I'm not particularly attached to any particular one.

If you have to ask, the answer is evident.

Those T-shirts would label you as a computer geek, which would be bad.

These would label you as a nerd, which would be good.

t005art.jpg

37828754v19_460x460_Front_Color-Black.jpg

84656690v42_150x150_Front_Color-Navy.jpg

http://www2.discoverncc.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6105&g2_serialNumber=2
(If you have good hair, you can get away with wearing anything.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does that last pic not make much sense. I get that it's supposed to be Seniors 2009, but the integral lacks a differential, and the upper limit of infinity doesn't fit in at all. Plus, the obscuring the 2009 into a limit is sort of pointless considering they put 2009 right in the limit!

BobG said:
http://www2.discoverncc.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6105&g2_serialNumber=2
(If you have good hair, you can get away with wearing anything.)
And if not, you can post your picture on PF. :eek:
Combed your hair with a helicopter?

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is the purpose of creating Custom T-Shirts with Wikipedia, Intel, Star Trek & OpenGL?

The purpose of creating custom t-shirts with these logos is to promote and bring awareness to these organizations and their respective brands. It also serves as a way for fans and supporters to show their appreciation and support for these entities.

2. How are the logos of Wikipedia, Intel, Star Trek, and OpenGL related?

These logos are related because they represent different aspects of technology and knowledge. Wikipedia is a well-known online encyclopedia, Intel is a leading technology company, Star Trek is a popular science fiction franchise, and OpenGL is a graphics library used in computer programming. Together, they represent the intersection of technology, information, and creativity.

3. Can anyone create and sell custom t-shirts with these logos?

Technically, anyone can create and sell custom t-shirts with these logos. However, it is important to obtain proper licensing and permission from the respective organizations to use their logos for commercial purposes. Without permission, it would be considered copyright infringement.

4. What materials are typically used to create custom t-shirts with these logos?

Custom t-shirts with these logos can be made from a variety of materials, such as cotton, polyester, or a blend of both. The logos can be printed using different methods, such as screen printing, heat transfer, or direct-to-garment printing, depending on the desired quality and durability.

5. Are there any restrictions or guidelines when creating custom t-shirts with these logos?

Yes, there may be restrictions or guidelines set by the organizations when it comes to using their logos for commercial purposes. It is important to research and follow these guidelines to avoid any legal issues. In addition, it is important to respect the branding and image of these organizations when creating custom t-shirts with their logos.