Would you drink this?

rachmaninoff
I saw the OP, I thought it looked like a very interesting, fruity beverage.

Evo
Mentor
:rofl: Look at Moonbear's site!!! There's a bar soap called CATFISH BAIT!!!

Catfish Bait - Zote Laundry Soap Bar - Pink 14 oz

Ideal for Catfish bait. Fishing recipe: cut a bar of Zote soap into 5 or 8 chunks, it also works well for cat fishing, then you also have hand cleaner. Works well. Tight Lines...Zote Soap

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Once while working in East LA, I bought a sandwich and milk at a Mexican store [this area is pretty much all Mexican]. I took a drink and about had to spit it out. I don't know what it was but it sure wasn't milk! It looked like milk, and it was in the refrigerator, and the container was like a plastic milk container, but from there, I don't know what it was.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:

Ideal for Catfish bait. Fishing recipe: cut a bar of Zote soap into 5 or 8 chunks, it also works well for cat fishing, then you also have hand cleaner. Works well. Tight Lines...Zote Soap
:rofl: I didn't even look at the other products there. Talk about diversifying your market!

This reminds me... Some one from Canada once told me that the Mountain Dew they sell there doesn't have caffiene in it. It was apparently decided that a person buying a clear colour soda should be able to reasonably assume that it does not contain caffiene.

Wait, I just looked it up. Appaently the law actually was that anything that did not have caffiene naturally occuring in it you were unable to add caffiene to. Apparently Mountain Dew found a way around the law just recently though.

Tsu
Gold Member
blimkie said:
Does it have alcohol in it? Ive heard of alcoholics carrying lysol bottles around and drinking from them.
Are you sure it's Lysol and not Listerine? Alcoholics have been know to drink plenty of mouthwash to get 'drunk'...

Ivan Seeking said:
It looked like milk, and it was in the refrigerator, and the container was like a plastic milk container, but from there, I don't know what it was.
Horchata: Mexican Rice Milk
Address:http://members.tripod.com/~iskra/nomilk/rmilk4.htm

You can buy it out of a cooler here at any Mexican restaurant, and some stores have it in plastic bottles.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
TheStatutoryApe said:
This reminds me... Some one from Canada once told me that the Mountain Dew they sell there doesn't have caffiene in it. It was apparently decided that a person buying a clear colour soda should be able to reasonably assume that it does not contain caffiene.
How stupid. Doesn't its place next to 30 other caffeinated drinks kind of give it away? I mean every other drink that doesn't have caffeine has "CAFFEINE FREE" printed in a very noticable way.

matthyaouw
Gold Member
Evo said:

Wait, we have a problem with eutrophication of water-courses with detergents, and they respond by inventing this! :mad:

Evo said:

Fishing for cats ...surely mice would be better that soap!