Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Oct 19, 2003 #1
    Wow, so i just now realized what there was an entire other site called physics post. And wow, you people are really involved. Especailly greg. It's amazing, i cannot believe all the time and effort that people have poured into this site and that. Like seriously, i'm quite amazed. There is way way more to this whole site and stuff than i'd could have imagined when i first signed up. WOW, i'm way more excited and amazed than i should be... but still. I can't believe it... woo i need to calm down. This is just really cool and amazing.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 19, 2003 #2
    How much did Greg pay you to post that?
  4. Oct 20, 2003 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

Lol. i signed up to this site a year or so ago and when it got shut down and reworked i signed up again but it has only been recently that i have logged on properly as some people may have noticed (watch my posts go up, YAY!!!) and i love this site due to the wealth of knowledge that is on here, so many of u guys are amazing, and though i feel completely inferior, u guys dont mock us dumb people, you are willing to help and are very patient with me (see the universe post in General Physics lol) which i appreciate very much

Thanx to u guys!!!
  5. Oct 20, 2003 #4
    Gale17, expect your check in one-two weeks
  6. Oct 20, 2003 #5
    She just hasn't dropped the bomb yet that he's making her a mentor:wink:
  7. Oct 20, 2003 #6
    - yeah i know i have a job and all... and technically i could send money... but clothes are sort of priority right now...

- yeah zantra what could i be mentor to? the sex chat forum here? oooh ooh, or the one thats just for single females who're memeber of pf... right....
  8. Oct 20, 2003 #7
    Tell me if there was a sex forum it wouldn't be the most popular forum(after all, it's a male dominated site). Hehe
  9. Oct 20, 2003 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I like the way you think.

- Warren
  10. Oct 21, 2003 #9
    yeah you guys, go ahead and ask greg for a sex forum, what a grand idea... oh and the best part is an 18 year old female gets to run it...

yeah that sounds like a genius idea. haha.
  11. Oct 21, 2003 #10

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You're right, it really does!

- Warren
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?