Writing my own novel

• Thread starter Adder_Noir
  • Start date
Hi,

Hope it's ok to post this not sure where else it could go and you seem like a bunch of bright chaps who could give me some good feedback so:

http://www.savefile.com/files/777513" [Broken]

It contains adult content so please be warned thanks :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Lol I take it that means it was crap then :rofl:

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Well, perhaps folks are leery of downloading unknown content these days.

But then the warning says 'violence and adult material'. That is not something I'd be interested in reading.

Well, perhaps folks are leery of downloading unknown content these days.

Fair point indeed. Lots of nasty stuff out there.

But then the warning says 'violence and adult material'. That is not something I'd be interested in reading.

Personally I think they've all read it and just thought it was rubbish :rofl:

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Often you can find cameras even in places like this which don’t have a permanent power supply. They run on SELV circuits and simply plug into a typical three pin wall socket, rather like your phone charger. This is the height of lazy design implementation and the kind I relish to punish the most.

Sounds like it's been written by a more deranged Alan Partridge. Really is gripping novel material!

I'm a new member at the forum I link below, and I think you'll find a greater range and scope of help and input. It's very active with people who clearly have lots of experience. Hope that helps.

http://www.writingforums.com/index.php

Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll head over to the writing forum tonight thanks mate.

Oh and by the way I liked the alan partridge comparison he really is just like him when it comes to pointless detail :rofl: