Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Writing my own novel

1. Jun 3, 2007 #1

Hope it's ok to post this not sure where else it could go and you seem like a bunch of bright chaps who could give me some good feedback so:

It contains adult content so please be warned thanks :wink:
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 6, 2007 #2
    Lol I take it that means it was crap then :rofl:
  4. Jun 6, 2007 #3

Staff: Mentor

Well, perhaps folks are leery of downloading unknown content these days.

But then the warning says 'violence and adult material'. That is not something I'd be interested in reading.
  5. Jun 6, 2007 #4
    Fair point indeed. Lots of nasty stuff out there.

Personally I think they've all read it and just thought it was rubbish :rofl:
  6. Jun 6, 2007 #5

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sounds like it's been written by a more deranged Alan Partridge. Really is gripping novel material!
  7. Jun 6, 2007 #6
    I'm a new member at the forum I link below, and I think you'll find a greater range and scope of help and input. It's very active with people who clearly have lots of experience. Hope that helps.

8. Jun 6, 2007 #7
    Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll head over to the writing forum tonight thanks mate.

Oh and by the way I liked the alan partridge comparison he really is just like him when it comes to pointless detail :rofl:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?