Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wrong date.

1. Mar 8, 2007 #1

wolram

Gold Member

By Quabache.

Wish you a belated Happy Birthday!! I be sure to bring cake & ice cream next time .

Hey, i missed my own birthday :cry: Well a belated thankyou for the good wishes.
    Any ways up i am not 55, they put the wrong date on my birth certificate ,it should have been 1961, Bah, how could anyone think i am 55 :surprised

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 8, 2007 #2
    We counted the ticks of your tooth then multiplyed it by the mass of the earth at the winter equinox, sorry buddy, it came out to 55. You missed one heck of a great party:tongue2:

4. Mar 8, 2007 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Blasted mathmatics :grumpy:

5. Mar 8, 2007 #4

turbo

Gold Member

Don't despair, Woolie! I will be 55 next month and am not ready to go toes-up. My dad is 81 and he walks at least a couple of miles a day, despite the fact that he is at least 50 lb overweight, perhaps in no small part to the food that my wife and I cook and invite him to come down and eat with us and give him extras to take home with him. As we age, we eat less and less, and we don't always cook less, so there are more soups, casseroles, etc that have to be shared. It gets him out of the house, and when he pulls into the driveway, he's grinning like a kid at Christmas.

6. Mar 8, 2007 #5

wolram

Gold Member

Tubo, i read some place that if you eat less you live longer, so i am going to pig out one week and fast the next, i should live 25% longer.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?