Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Yay

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1
    I just spent all day yesterday visiting my favorite psychology major down at UCLA. Fun day. Toured the campus, went to lunch, met people in her dorm. Talked for an hour or so before i left. Found out some interesting things. Very good day.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

And did any of those interesting things include that she has rid herself of the ex and any lingering issues related to him? :wink:

4. Mar 24, 2005 #3
    Is this MIH you are talking about, or someone else? If so, how were her friends?

5. Mar 24, 2005 #4

Yes.

Among other interesting things. It was a good day.

6. Mar 24, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Woo hoo!!!! :biggrin: :approve: I can't believe you're being so low key about it. :tongue2:

7. Mar 24, 2005 #6

I'm not, its just that to describe everything as it happened in context would take forever. To describe everything out of context would make it sound weird. So i'm just enjoying the facts for myself and letting you know, things are good right now. Not great, but good.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?