Do you love being a member of the Yellow Clique?

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Members
In summary, the thread may only be posted by yellow members, and it seems that they may be snubbing non-yellow members.
Math Is Hard said:
J'ai beaucoup de fromage. Le fromage est jaune, n'est-ce pas? Aimez-vous le fromage?

Le fromage n'est pas toujours jaune, mon cher, il y en a avec d'autres couleurs...

En tout cas, je n'aime pas vraiment le fromage...moi, je prefere de la viande bien saignant...http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bœuf

marlon, de Bourgogne

Physics news on Phys.org
SpaceTiger said:
Yellow is the new blue.

no it's not, blue is the new yellow...revise your QM, SpaceTiger...Planck has proven this :rofl:

marlon

Math Is Hard said:
J'ai beaucoup de fromage. Le fromage est jaune, n'est-ce pas? Aimez-vous le fromage?
Ah! Je vois que la belle jaune fille est arrivé!

marlon said:
Planck has proven this :rofl:

Psh, how many fashion shows did he do? Besides, the bluebies are cheapskates. :biggrin:

SpaceTiger said:
Psh, how many fashion shows did he do?
What the..., how dare you...

you want to know the truth boy, you can't handle the truth...HE INVENTED THIS CONCEPT...i can know...since i am becoming a show biss pro now... i am going into acting...especially with Scarlett Johansonn, hihaa

Besides, the bluebies are cheapskates. :biggrin:

i don't understand this :confused:

malon

marlon said:
i don't understand this :confused:

That's cause you're blue. Yellow power!

SpaceTiger said:
That's cause you're blue. Yellow power!
He thinks he's yellow, for some odd reason. Problems with the old rods and cones?

zoobyshoe said:
Problems with the old rods and cones?

messe don't think so...made a mistake, you have...perfect rods and cones, i possess...

marlon

marlon said:
messe don't think so...made a mistake, you have...perfect rods and cones, i possess...

Of all multiple personalities one could have, I really think Jar-Jar Binks is the worst. :uhh:

SpaceTiger said:
Of all multiple personalities one could have, I really think Jar-Jar Binks is the worst. :uhh:

ok, and the best is Gordon Gekko or Melvin Udall

marlon

I don't know why I can never like this color! :grumpy:

marlon said:
only your electronic structure is different from mine>>>But since when did you start caring about your electrons ?
You are mistaken, my friend. Zoobie is so degenerate that he no longer has electrons.

so...what ever happened to "yellow only"?

Lisa! said:
I don't know why I can never like this color! :grumpy:
Sadly, I have to agree. I just don't look good in yellow. It makes me all pale and pasty looking...okay, it makes me MORE pale and pasty looking (you didn't even think that was possible, did you?). I want red, or maybe purple! Yeah, that's it, purple, for royalty! :biggrin: Or, purple with a big red hat, like in the poem. :rofl:

Can someone tell me what color I am? *sighs and wishes for green cones*

You silly people, it is not yellow, it is gold. How can you not appreciate having your name written down in gold :rolleyes:

Actually, it looks pretty orange to me!Or is it sandy brown?
Or wheat?
What does lemon chiffon look like anyway? But I still prefer PURPLE! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Looks like cheddar cheese to me...wait, or is that toe cheese?

DocToxyn said:
Well, for being color blind, your avatar is quite well color-coordinated with your name. Then again, it's hard to think of anything that wouldn't match at least one of the colors in your avatar. He's a pretty colorful fella!

Danger said:
You are mistaken, my friend. Zoobie is so degenerate that he no longer has electrons.
My atoms are primarily zoobitrons. This is the natural condition of any zoobie, and does not represent any sort of degeneration.

DocToxyn said:
You, sir, are most definitely yellow. You will be able to recognise your fellow yellows by the banner under their username that says PF Contributor, thus obviating the need for green cones.

zoobyshoe said:
My atoms are primarily zoobitrons. This is the natural condition of any zoobie, and does not represent any sort of degeneration.

what charge do zoobitrons have? and what sub-atomic particles to they consist of, or, what is the zoobie equivelant of quarks?

Ok if it's not yellow,I have no problem with that.
Moonbear said:
Sadly, I have to agree. I just don't look good in yellow. It makes me all pale and pasty looking...okay, it makes me MORE pale and pasty looking (you didn't even think that was possible, did you?). I want red, or maybe purple! Yeah, that's it, purple, for royalty! :biggrin: Or, purple with a big red hat, like in the poem. :rofl:
Base on what people say,colors have no problem with me but I can't stand some of them and yes This color is great.4