What are some recommended resources for understanding quantum physics?

• Thread starter Manuel Aguilar
  • Start date
In summary, there are various resources available for understanding quantum physics. These include textbooks such as "Quantum Physics for Dummies" and "The Elegant Universe", as well as online courses from platforms like Coursera and edX. Additionally, popular science books like "The Quantum Universe" and "Seven Brief Lessons on Physics" provide a more accessible introduction to the topic. For a more in-depth understanding, there are also academic journals and research papers available online. Ultimately, the best resource for understanding quantum physics will depend on the individual's level of knowledge and learning style.
Manuel Aguilar
Very recently I have become really intrigued with fundamental physics based on a vacuum from my Electrical Engineering bringup and the non satisfying physics classes I have been exposed to. I do think is never too to clear out some existential questions around physics, mostly on the quantum realm and therefore I am looking forward to answer them via recomendations from this forum.

Thanks,
Manuel

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!