You all need to Curb Your Enthusiasm

  • Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
  • #1
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15

Main Question or Discussion Point

Does anyone watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? Boy this show is hilarious but seriously.... if people are like the people in this show, i would steal the US nuclear arsenal and destroy us all. Does anyone here know people like the people on this show? If I ever find someone this stuck up and this easily offended, I'm going to punch them. Poor Larry, i feel so sorry for him. Everyone gets mad at him for the stupidest reasons possible.
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
And people say I made pointless threads...:biggrin:
 
  • #3
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15
yomamma said:
And people say I made pointless threads...:biggrin:
Go back to myspace :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:
 
  • #4
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
myspace SUCKS.
 
  • #5
453
0
I love CYE. Larry David is my hero.
 
  • #6
Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,500
7
My friends and I are all into Curb Your Enthusiasm. My favorite is the one where Larry picks up the hooker so he can get in the carpool lane to get to the baseball game quicker. :biggrin:
 
  • #7
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
I don't think I've ever seen it. (Just my pointless contribution to a pointless thread. :biggrin:)
 
  • #8
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
10,226
34
It sorta grates on me. It's supposed to be a show about funny real-life social situations -- like Seinfeld, which was written by Larry David -- but the social situations are completely unbelievable.

- Warren
 
  • #9
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15
chroot said:
It sorta grates on me. It's supposed to be a show about funny real-life social situations -- like Seinfeld, which was written by Larry David -- but the social situations are completely unbelievable.

- Warren
Most of the situations are unbelievable but haha, it's hilarious when one of hte situations actually do come up!
 
  • #10
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,749
5
I really identify with Larry. My girlfriend jokes that I'm just like him. I offend people all the time and just don't get it. His interactions with Cheryl are just like the interactions between she and I, too.
 
  • #11
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15
loseyourname said:
I really identify with Larry. My girlfriend jokes that I'm just like him. I offend people all the time and just don't get it. His interactions with Cheryl are just like the interactions between she and I, too.
you must not get a lot of sex
 
  • #12
Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,500
7
Pengwuino said:
Most of the situations are unbelievable
Oh sure, but so what? It's a sit-com, which means the more outrageous the better. It's funny when multimillionaires hold a grudge over a lost watch that costs a couple grand.

And how about that chef with Tourette's syndrome? Hysterical! :rofl:
 
  • #13
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15
Tom Mattson said:
Oh sure, but so what? It's a sit-com, which means the more outrageous the better. It's funny when multimillionaires hold a grudge over a lost watch that costs a couple grand.

And how about that chef with Tourette's syndrome? Hysterical! :rofl:
I just hope they are unbelievable :tongue2:

I love Susie, she is the funniest person ever when she starts cussing and yelling. I was dying when that kid ransacked Jeff's house and stole her grandmother's whatchamacallit. He runs up to him and haha, oh man, funniest moment ever.
 
  • #14
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,749
5
Pengwuino said:
you must not get a lot of sex
She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.
 
  • #15
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
10,226
34
loseyourname said:
She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.
Psst.. lent doesn't really last four years.

- Warren
 
  • #16
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
loseyourname said:
She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.
That explains your comment in the bird song thread. :biggrin: Do you have to abstain for lent too? :devil: The rest of us will have to watch the philosophy forum for you on Easter. :rofl:
 
  • #17
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
chroot said:
Psst.. lent doesn't really last four years.

- Warren
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #18
Pengwuino
Gold Member
4,989
15
loseyourname said:
She's abstaining for lent. I'm convinced it's some form of psychological warfare, but she won't admit to it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

Related Threads on You all need to Curb Your Enthusiasm

  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
1K
Replies
3
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
22
Views
9K
Replies
4
Views
3K
Replies
28
Views
2K
  • Last Post
7
Replies
156
Views
12K
Replies
6
Views
1K
Replies
10
Views
2K
Replies
4
Views
14K
Replies
16
Views
1K
Top