You are as dazzling as a pregnant cow attired in electrical sockets.

• Thread starter honestrosewater
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electrical
In summary, the conversation discusses the Surrealist Compliment Generator, a website that generates surrealist compliments. The participants share some of the compliments they received, which range from bizarre to grotesque to downright nonsensical. They also discuss the possibility of using these compliments in real life, questioning their effectiveness and potential danger. Some participants express disappointment in the site, believing that the compliments are not randomly generated but pre-written. Overall, the conversation is a humorous exploration of surrealism and compliments.
honestrosewater
Gold Member
Physics news on Phys.org
I found this one:

"Your delightful banana reminds me of a cosmonaut in high heels."

Oops, I think I broke it:
"Sir, what exquisite breasts you have!"

:rofl: :rofl:
This one is rather grotesque, IMO:
" How can I help but use your eyes as a means for self-asphyxiation? "

Last edited:
honestrosewater said:
I just stumbled across this: The Surrealist Compliment Generator. (Refresh for more.)
This, if nothing else, should teach me not to sleep. Try to bag a few hours before work and that greets me in the morning! By the by, mine comes up in Italian. Any fix?

Oh!, how you inflict me with wounds of paranoia and desire... hah!

I managed to get my banana compliment twice..
Does that mean anything?

well sometimes a banana is just a banana

hypatia said:
well sometimes a banana is just a banana
But the trouble is: I don't LIKE bananas, they taste awful! (the ones from the shop, I mean)

Seven donkeys and a concubine cannot compare with the tarnished sheen left in your path of combustion.

What??!

"Your skin emanates such a porcelain sheen that I am tempted to stamp WC across your bosom and under your armpits."

If I try to complement a girl with that... oh my. I don't want to think about what would happen to me then...

"In hunger you most certainly drool your tongue like a well-oiled pendulum, swinging to and fro in a sinusoidal frieze befitting a wounded mosque."

No comment..

arildno said:
"In hunger you most certainly drool your tongue like a well-oiled pendulum, swinging to and fro in a sinusoidal frieze befitting a wounded mosque."

No comment..
No need. That pretty much says it all.

:rofl:

You mutter such objects of equine delight, while in a basket of hounds and toes, that the mind's ability to sew together slices of mordant ivory becomes tamed with visions of Tamils in Constantinople.

It almost sounds like it means something. :rofl:

Okay, and upon refreshing twice (I skipped the one that looked like it was French), I got this!

The dimples of your breasts do pucker evocatively when you smile.

I think I'm going to stop now, best to quit while I'm ahead (I think). :biggrin:

Last edited:
This one was rather kinky:

"Come, let me gnaw your fingernails that I may absorb and lose myself in the wise and gritty detritus that is you."

A pick-up line sure to lure only the most exciting of maidens - I think I'll use it in a C&W bar.

The spark of intelligence in your blinking eyes is not unlike the glow from the teeth of an electrocuted axe-murderess.

This site is awesome!

You so truly know your inner plankton, it is a revelation not unlike discovering an impacted toll booth upon the plains of Patagonia.
This one is most pleasing.

Moonbear said:
Quote:
The dimples of your breasts do pucker evocatively when you smile.
Evocatively? :tongue2: Are you two related?

You know, I don't think this is a surrealist compliment generator. I think it's just a surrealist compliment database. Some of the compliments hang together too well to be randomly generated.

"You have no socially redeeming value. "

Oh come on even I could do better than that.

lmao
"If you were a camel your humps would be esoterically bald from overuse."
That one's better

Smurf said:
"You have no socially redeeming value. "
Are you sure you didn't link into 'StatsCan' by accident? :tongue:

BicycleTree said:
You know, I don't think this is a surrealist compliment generator. I think it's just a surrealist compliment database. Some of the compliments hang together too well to be randomly generated.
Yeah, the same compliments keep repeating too. Too bad. I found this when I was looking for a metaphor generator which shouldn't be too difficult to construct, but the ones I found generated nonsensical metaphors (and some of them weren't even metaphors but similes)- quite a let-down. Oh well.

"A legion of French Bosoms could not match the lucid beauty of your toenails!"

I'm going to have to try that...

"Your sunburnt skin is as beautiful as gangrenous flesh peeled from an amputated limb."

'nuff said.

edit...it just keeps...getting...better

"I would gladly eat chamberpots of your sickled beans and thalassemic rice."

"Your nose hairs scare me." ...yeah, that's a very complimentary compliment

Last edited:
Your voice is as beautiful as a bra snapping on a sunburnt back

I like it

"Soft sausages would gladly procreate in the bathwater of your verisimilitude."

It seems to be generating empirical impossibilities.

God knows thou art a collop of my flesh. - W. Shakespeare, 1 Henry IV

Perhaps he wasn't such a big literary genius after all..

Possible dangerous to use:
Your fingers are as divine as the pope's nostril hair.
Thine right eye so plitherates that thine left eye doth graze uopn it.
If I were to combine your blood, toes, and hair, it might not be you, but it would be enough for my basic desires.
You wear your breasts to their full extent, like a man with an uncontrollable bulge in his apartment.

Senseless:
Troglodyte kidneys measure your eyes in sardonic spasms not unlike the movements of an albatross buried in creosote.
Its a far far better thing I do than to require that you find me a hammer and pummel me with all due diligence, but yet remember that it is I, your solicitor, who keeps you from aligning too much with the listerine salesman.

1. What does the phrase "You are as dazzling as a pregnant cow attired in electrical sockets" mean?

The phrase is meant to be a humorous and exaggerated compliment, comparing the person's beauty or radiance to that of a pregnant cow adorned with electrical sockets.

2. Is there any scientific basis for this comparison?

No, this phrase is purely figurative and does not have any scientific basis. It is simply a creative and humorous way of complimenting someone's appearance.

3. Why is a pregnant cow specifically mentioned in this phrase?

The use of a pregnant cow in this phrase may be a reference to the common saying "as happy as a cow in calf", which means to be extremely content or satisfied. The addition of electrical sockets adds a humorous twist to the saying.

4. What is the significance of electrical sockets in this phrase?

The mention of electrical sockets adds an element of surprise and absurdity to the phrase, making it even more humorous. It also emphasizes the exaggerated nature of the compliment.

5. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting?

No, this phrase is meant to be used in a casual and light-hearted context. It may not be appropriate to use in a professional setting as it may be considered unprofessional or offensive to some individuals.