You know

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date

Integral

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
When have I ever slept at night?

I just have not worried much about GD. But, now that I have some time on my hands.... :devil:

What's the point of locking threads in GD, unless it's actually abominable and offending someone? I mean the fourm is mostly for messing around..(the Thread Killers thread being case in point).. . don't see why we can't have a little spam.

JamesU

Gold Member
:cry: don't bring up franzbear!

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Knavish said:
What's the point of locking threads in GD, unless it's actually abominable and offending someone? I mean the fourm is mostly for messing around..(the Thread Killers thread being case in point).. . don't see why we can't have a little spam.
:uhh: Have you looked around here lately? There's been more than just a little spam. Even the thread-killer thread deteriorated to little more than spam. It didn't start out that way, we used to have conversations around here, even if they were goofy, non-serious ones. I don't think Smurf realizes that even his insomnia threads made more sense than several of the current threads.

Moonbear said:
:uhh: Have you looked around here lately? There's been more than just a little spam. Even the thread-killer thread deteriorated to little more than spam. It didn't start out that way, we used to have conversations around here, even if they were goofy, non-serious ones. I don't think Smurf realizes that even his insomnia threads made more sense than several of the current threads.
HERE HERE!! i still remember the days when i first joined, and like GD was dead... its crazy the amount of stuff that just gets posted now.

Yeah I liked the thread killer thread, because it allowed me to ask questions or post ideas that did not deserve a new thread, but now it is gone, and I have no where to ask :cry:

we should have a random questions thread.

JamesU

Gold Member
it's done ;) :wink: