Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

You know

1. Jun 29, 2005 #1
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 29, 2005 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When have I ever slept at night?

I just have not worried much about GD. But, now that I have some time on my hands.... :devil:

4. Jun 29, 2005 #3
    What's the point of locking threads in GD, unless it's actually abominable and offending someone? I mean the fourm is mostly for messing around..(the Thread Killers thread being case in point).. . don't see why we can't have a little spam.

5. Jun 29, 2005 #4

JamesU

Gold Member

:cry: don't bring up franzbear!

6. Jun 29, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:uhh: Have you looked around here lately? There's been more than just a little spam. Even the thread-killer thread deteriorated to little more than spam. It didn't start out that way, we used to have conversations around here, even if they were goofy, non-serious ones. I don't think Smurf realizes that even his insomnia threads made more sense than several of the current threads.

7. Jun 29, 2005 #6
    HERE HERE!! i still remember the days when i first joined, and like GD was dead... its crazy the amount of stuff that just gets posted now.

8. Jun 29, 2005 #7
    Yeah I liked the thread killer thread, because it allowed me to ask questions or post ideas that did not deserve a new thread, but now it is gone, and I have no where to ask :cry:

9. Jun 29, 2005 #8
    we should have a random questions thread.

10. Jun 29, 2005 #9

JamesU

Gold Member

it's done ;) :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook