You TOO can be royalty

  • #1
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
29
You TOO can be royalty!!!

The "name a star after someone" thread reminded me of this special offer:

http://www.regaltitles.com [Broken]

If you're amongst the 99.98% of people who use the titles Mr, Mrs, Ms or Miss, it's time you were told the harsh truth: these titles say nothing about you and make no impact on anyone - simply because almost everyone uses them.

This wouldn't be too bad... if the remaining 0.02% of people who use real and regal titles - like Lord, Lady, Baron and Baroness - didn't take advantage of this situation. You see, the overwhelming majority of the population are blinded by royal titles - and allow those who have them to claim a lavish lifestyle for themselves...and at the expense of everyone else.
And it's this majority who still believe the myth that these Lords and Ladies, Dukes and Duchesses have actually earned their title - but that simply isn't the case. In reality, these very fortunate people only have their titles because they were lucky enough to have been born into an historic family.
The actual truth is - ANYONE can have ANY title they like. And I'll show you how.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

  • #2
344
2
Yay! Everyone becomes royalty and then no one is special!

It probably wouldn't work if you're an American though... Americans have no former history with socially accepted royalty (although our own version of super-CEOs tend to be our notion of the elite) and they would probably be subsequently beaten up (imagine a lord/baron with an distinct American accent).

Hmm... can't one just legally change their first name to "Lord" to bypass this mess altogether and save money?

Many businesses would kill to have a Lord involved with their company.

That doesn't seem logical. People with titles of "Lord" like to live rich, thus employing those types of people would be prohibitively expensive.
 
  • #3
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
29
motai, I've been wondering what to get you for Christmas. A fancy title might be just the thing!
 
  • #4
356
3
what of my life goals is to declare my own country, just buy an island off the coast of BC, get sovereignity rights, and declare myself emperor =D
 
  • #5
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Hmm...I'm trying to decide which I'd prefer, Lady Moonbear or Princess Moonbear? I considered Queen Moonbear, but that just didn't have the right ring to it. I sort of fancy the idea of men bowing down before me, kissing the back of my hand and addressing me as M'Lady. :biggrin:
 
  • #6
1,085
6
I like Princess Moonbear a bit more.
 
  • #7
BoulderHead
Lady Math Is Hard

Why is it the man pushing this only calls himself Steven Scott sans Regal Title? Perhaps he is only playing the fool to catch the wise elitist wannabees. If you look closely at his photo you can see he has been laughing so hard over all this he nearly soiled himself. :tongue2:
 
  • #8
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
29
BoulderHead said:
Why is it the man pushing this only calls himself Steven Scott sans Regal Title? Perhaps he is only playing the fool to catch the wise elitist wannabees. If you look closely at his photo you can see he has been laughing so hard over all this he nearly soiled himself. :tongue2:
Hey- you're right!! Why isn't he Lord Steven Scott?? Whaddup with that? Doesn't believe in his own product?
 
  • #9
BoulderHead
Too busy making a Royal Killing to take time, I would venture.
 
  • #10
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
29
Moonbear said:
Hmm...I'm trying to decide which I'd prefer, Lady Moonbear or Princess Moonbear? I considered Queen Moonbear, but that just didn't have the right ring to it. I sort of fancy the idea of men bowing down before me, kissing the back of my hand and addressing me as M'Lady. :biggrin:

I just like the idea of being able to say OFF WITH HIS HEAD! And then having my faithful army carry out my commands.
No wait, I guess that doesn't come with the title.
shoot!
 
  • #11
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Math Is Hard said:
I just like the idea of being able to say OFF WITH HIS HEAD! And then having my faithful army carry out my commands.
No wait, I guess that doesn't come with the title.
shoot!

Darn!

Okay, I think I'll go with Princess Moonbear.
 
  • #12
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1,153
5
By far the easiest way to get yourself such a title is to legally change your first name to "Duke" or "Baron" etc, so that people would have to address you as such.
 
  • #13
174
0
matthyaouw said:
By far the easiest way to get yourself such a title is to legally change your first name to "Duke" or "Baron" etc, so that people would have to address you as such.


Dukenukem would be great :biggrin: :rofl:
 
  • #14
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,260
310
Tsu says that I'm a royal pain the butt. Does that count as royalty?
 
  • #15
BoulderHead
Ivan Seeking said:
Tsu says that I'm a royal pain the butt. Does that count as royalty?
Yes it does, butt only in certain areas... :rofl:
 
  • #16
1,490
26
Moonbear said:
I think I'll go with Princess Moonbear.
A pox upon thine enemies, Your Highness. (Bowing low) I pledge thee my service and that as well of all my servants and oafs (jimmy p and Tribdog). We shall ride in defense of your holdings and shall slay any challengers to your honour and blessed name, fair princess. Your faithful servant, Sir Artman the Elder of Jersey (New).
 

Related Threads on You TOO can be royalty

Replies
8
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
2K
Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
43
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
Z
Top