Young Parents

• Thread starter mcknia07
  • Start date
Maybe guys think about it way more than girls do, I was never that way!

yes, that is the joy of testosterone. :biggrin:

Thank God I don't have those problems, (Ah, the joys of being a female!) :biggrin:

I think people need to take a test to be allowed to have children!

1 test:

Show them a map of the world and say: "point to where you are".
If you aren't within, say, 150 miles of where you currently are in the world, you automatically get sterilized o:)

Think that is reasonable?

1 test:

Show them a map of the world and say: "point to where you are".
If you aren't within, say, 150 miles of where you currently are in the world, you automatically get sterilized o:)

Think that is reasonable?

Ah, too easy! It needs to be fairly large and very detailed. Oh, plus they should be timed!

WOW! I had read the story, but never seen a picture of the little boy - that is just ridiculous!

cristo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Sigh.. I love how the only British news stories worth talking about are things like this. I have to say I was pretty shocked when I saw this the other day, since the guy looks about 8, and the girl about 16! There was one picture in the Sun yesterday with the child in the boys arms, while he was holding a playstation controller, staring at a TV screen and giving the kid absolutely no attention. The poor baby; he really doesn't have much of a chance. It really makes me sick that this family is cashing in on the 'novelty' when it's a child's life that's at stake here. For the past four days, the Sun has had a story on this, with about 6 pages devoted to it yesterday. Oh, and you should see the picture of the girl's mother!