Your alternate reality

Okay, so it seems like some people do this, I thought I was the only one. Do you have an alternate reality or other life that you think about? I know some people may see this a stupid, but let's face it, we've all come to a fork in the road in life and sometimes we wish we had taken a different path. We've all had some kind of regrets that we wish we could correct. Anyways, it's just for fun. What are some of your alternate realities?

*BTW you can't say i'm rich and married to some celebrity. You should have a job and a place you live that isn't a mansion.*

Answers and Replies

My alternate reality is that I am a hotdog stand owner working in a poor neighborhood in new york. My wife, Isabella, and I have been growing apart. We rarely talk anymore, and I can see in her eyes that she's no longer happy. Maybe she's cheating on me.

I have two kids, neither of whom want anything to do with the family. One is always in and out of rehab, and the other lives a modest life on a farm in Virginia. It's been years since any of them have said "I love you" back after I say it.

lmfao. get your own alternate reality, that one is mine, dammit!! plagiarism is a CRIME!!