Exploring the Dark Side of Human Evolution: From Trilobites to Hitlers

In summary, the conversation was about email signatures and the participants shared their own signatures. One person quoted Bertrand Russell about the evolution of humanity and the possibility of peace returning. The other person's signature was a quote from Iron Maiden about the harsh realities of life.
fourier jr
what's everyone's current email signature?

i'll go first:
"After ages during which the Earth produced harmless trilobites & butterflies, evolution has progressed to the point at which it has produced Neros, Genghis Khans, and Hitlers. This I believe is a passing nightmare; in time the Earth will become again incapable of supporting life, and peace will return." - Bertrand Russell

Physics news on Phys.org
me? .. here it is
"LIFE SUCKS , DON'T GET CLOSE TO DEADMEN!"

"Withered hands, withered bodies, begging for salvation, Deserted by the hand of gods, of their own creations. Nations cry underneath decaying skies above, You are guilty, the punishment is death for all who live"

Iron Maiden

That is mine.

1. What is the purpose of your email signature?

My email signature serves as a professional representation of myself and my credentials. It also provides easy access to my contact information and any relevant links.

2. Can you customize your email signature?

Yes, most email providers allow you to personalize your signature by adding images, links, and formatting options. It is important to keep it professional and consistent with your brand or company's guidelines.

3. Do you include a disclaimer in your email signature?

Yes, as a scientist, I often include a disclaimer in my email signature to protect my intellectual property and ensure the confidentiality of my email communications.

4. How often should you update your email signature?

It is recommended to update your email signature at least once a year or whenever there are any changes to your contact information or job title. This ensures that your signature is always up to date and reflects your current role and responsibilities.

5. Is it important to have a professional email signature?

Yes, a professional email signature can leave a lasting impression on clients, colleagues, and potential employers. It adds a level of credibility and can help to establish your personal brand and expertise.