Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Your favorite 3rd grade joke

1. Dec 14, 2006 #1
    My girlfriend keeps ribbing me for telling potty-mouth jokes. Seems that I got the jokes in question from the Nth grade, N<6. Can you dredge up a real "milk-snot" gag from your puerile past?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2006 #2
    Farting is always funny.
  4. Dec 15, 2006 #3

Staff: Mentor

I can't remember that far back. :biggrin: I was too serious in elementary school, and I couldn't tell jokes very well. Most of the time, I didn't understand other peoples jokes - probably a consequence of Asperger's or my slightly autistic mind.

I did however enjoy Bugs Bunny and British comedy/humor. :tongue:
  5. Dec 15, 2006 #4
    So's your face

I actually can't remember any 3rd grade jokes. That is probably because I learned English in third grade....
  6. Dec 15, 2006 #5
    Your mother.
  7. Dec 15, 2006 #6

Science Advisor

The "pen fifteen" club is always classic. Just write PEN15 a some guy's stuff and tell him he's now part of the club.
  8. Dec 15, 2006 #7
    lol @ pen15 club
  9. Dec 15, 2006 #8

Gold Member

And then tell him he has free membership on Pen Island - at www. penisland. com.
  10. Dec 15, 2006 #9
    Enter 55378008 into a calculator and then look at it upside down. That'll have a 3rd-grader rolling on the floor.
  11. Dec 15, 2006 #10

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Eeeee heeee heeee! Boobies! Heee heeeee!
  12. Dec 15, 2006 #11
    In Boy Scouts, Bill Jones bet Dominique that he could f@rt 100 times in a row. He did so, almost crapping his pants. Apparantly he was equipped (like any good Scout) with the ability to recirculate his flati.

There's a monkey in the grass
    With a bullet up his @ss
    Take it out, take it out
    Be a good Boy Scout!
  13. Dec 15, 2006 #12

Homework Helper

The way I heard it was like this.

There was a woman who weighed 98 (9, 8) but wanted to weigh 88 (8, 8) but she could only get her weight down to 93 (9, 3) so she took 7 pills (*, 7) 4 times a day (*, 4) for two months (*, 2) and she ended up (=).
  14. Dec 15, 2006 #13

They had the internet when you were in 3rd grade?
  15. Dec 15, 2006 #14

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Why was six afraid of seven?
  16. Dec 15, 2006 #15
    because 7 8 9, lol
  17. Dec 15, 2006 #16

Homework Helper

Q: What did A say to E?
    A: I owe you.

Q: What did the big firecracker say to the little firecracker?
    A: My pop is bigger than yours.

Q: What did the dog say to the cat?
    A: Woof.

Q: What's yellow and can't swim?
    A: A bulldozer.

Q: What's brown and sticky?
    A: A stick.
  18. Dec 15, 2006 #17

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It's www.penisland.net . I notice he's updated his site. No more warnings about bogus E-mails. I don't think he actually sells any pens. He makes money selling pen ads and links to other pen companies.

The spoof site, Pen Island is better.
  19. Dec 15, 2006 #18
    roflmao pen island :cry: :rofl: that's exactly my style; i love that stupid juvenile stuff :approve: the zucker bros seem to make movies that a 10 yr old would think is funny. i remember laughing my head off at brain donors & top secret (ffwd to ~8:37 :cry:)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?