Your favorite 3rd grade joke

My girlfriend keeps ribbing me for telling potty-mouth jokes. Seems that I got the jokes in question from the Nth grade, N<6. Can you dredge up a real "milk-snot" gag from your puerile past?

Answers and Replies

Farting is always funny.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I can't remember that far back. :biggrin: I was too serious in elementary school, and I couldn't tell jokes very well. Most of the time, I didn't understand other peoples jokes - probably a consequence of Asperger's or my slightly autistic mind.

I did however enjoy Bugs Bunny and British comedy/humor. :tongue:

Farting is always funny.
So's your face

I actually can't remember any 3rd grade jokes. That is probably because I learned English in third grade....

Your mother.

ShawnD
Science Advisor
The "pen fifteen" club is always classic. Just write PEN15 a some guy's stuff and tell him he's now part of the club.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
And then tell him he has free membership on Pen Island - at www. penisland. com.

Enter 55378008 into a calculator and then look at it upside down. That'll have a 3rd-grader rolling on the floor.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Eeeee heeee heeee! Boobies! Heee heeeee!

In Boy Scouts, Bill Jones bet Dominique that he could f@rt 100 times in a row. He did so, almost crapping his pants. Apparantly he was equipped (like any good Scout) with the ability to recirculate his flati.

There's a monkey in the grass
With a bullet up his @ss
Take it out, take it out
Be a good Boy Scout!

verty
Homework Helper
Enter 55378008 into a calculator and then look at it upside down. That'll have a 3rd-grader rolling on the floor.
The way I heard it was like this.

There was a woman who weighed 98 (9, 8) but wanted to weigh 88 (8, 8) but she could only get her weight down to 93 (9, 3) so she took 7 pills (*, 7) 4 times a day (*, 4) for two months (*, 2) and she ended up (=).

Mk
And then tell him he has free membership on Pen Island - www. penisland. com.
They had the internet when you were in 3rd grade?

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Why was six afraid of seven?

verty
Homework Helper
Q: What did A say to E?
A: I owe you.

Q: What did the big firecracker say to the little firecracker?
A: My pop is bigger than yours.

Q: What did the dog say to the cat?
A: Woof.

Q: What's yellow and can't swim?
A: A bulldozer.

Q: What's brown and sticky?
A: A stick.

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
And then tell him he has free membership on Pen Island - at www. penisland. com.
It's www.penisland.net . I notice he's updated his site. No more warnings about bogus E-mails. I don't think he actually sells any pens. He makes money selling pen ads and links to other pen companies.

The spoof site, http://www.penisland.org/pl.htm [Broken] is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
roflmao pen island :cry: :rofl: that's exactly my style; i love that stupid juvenile stuff :approve: the zucker bros seem to make movies that a 10 yr old would think is funny. i remember laughing my head off at brain donors & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92R20ImGNCU" (ffwd to ~8:37 :cry:)

Last edited by a moderator: