Your favorite Informercials

Here are mine:

The Internet Treasure Chest
Q-Ray Bracelett
"Set it and forget it!"

climbhi

Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
..."Set it and forget it!"
haha, that ones a classic, I also really like the chef tony knife ones, and a very rare but hillarious "hosy cow" infomercial. You've probably never heard of the hosy cow but it was pretty much a big lawn sprinkler in the shape of a cow. You stuffed a hose up its butt and turned it on and the tail would fly all over the place and spray water, it was supposed to be a toy. It did make an infamous appearance on the late show with david letterman for about a week while he made fun of it saying that you could "watch it urinate on your children."

Any by Don Lapre are classics too. What a creep!

set it and forget it is so classic but i hate him so much...the bow flex ofcourse and that computer program that makes you read faster...or dose it?

climbhi

Originally posted by The Grimmus
set it and forget it is so classic but i hate him so much...the bow flex ofcourse and that computer program that makes you read faster...or dose it?
Even better then bowflex is that one with chuck norris on that lame thing with the ropes and that you pull yourself on. He's all like oh it makes me so strong and look at these people thats gots these watermelons sized muscles just by using little strings on my machine. Go buy it now. Classic

Dave_3of5

Infomertials are called commertials in the U.K.

And I do believe else-where in europe also.