Your fearless leader was caught

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, the video showed a guy trying to dance, and it was confusing because all of the guys in the class were wearing green shirts, and it was hard to tell which one was Greg.
trying to dance... I'm in the green soccer shirt in the front lol

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/50180527.html?video=pop&t=a&bctid=CLIP_ID_89787

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh boy.

And I thought you were cool...

:eek:

Equate said:
Oh boy.

And I thought you were cool...

:eek:

Guess it depends on your definition of cool. Looked to me like there were a lot of cute ladies in that class. ;-)

Hmmm... after sitting through all of the ads for window installers, I saw about 3 seconds of Greg. (That was enough. :tongue:)
But jeez, that Sam is hot. :tongue2:

ahahahah, great air clawing!

You're a braver man than I.

I seem to remember a Thriller parade type thing up here in Portland around last Halloween. I don't know if they have something like that around where you live, but if they do you will be prepared for it. Maybe we can get more than 3 seconds of footage next time.

A star is born!

Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm in the green soccer shirt in the front
Oh, you mean the guy that the cameraman desperately tried to keep out of the frame?

One of your shots lasted nearly 47 microseconds. That's twice as long as I would have allowed for myself.

I learned my lesson 30 years ago: If it's not Ska, I'm not dancing.

TheStatutoryApe said:
Guess it depends on your definition of cool. Looked to me like there were a lot of cute ladies in that class. ;-)

yes this was true and the male to female ratio was fantastic in general :approve: and yeah being in front ment I had front row seats to the cute female instructor!

Last edited:
Chi Meson said:
I learned my lesson 30 years ago: If it's not Ska, I'm not dancing.

That's it. Next we need a video of you skanking Greg. Pick it up! Pick it up!

TheStatutoryApe said:
Next we need a video of you skanking Greg.

I don't like the sound of this... :tongue:

Greg Bernhardt said:
trying to dance... I'm in the green soccer shirt in the front lol

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/50180527.html?video=pop&t=a&bctid=CLIP_ID_89787

Er... Hum...

My Disney obsession doesn't look that bad anymore!

:)

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg Bernhardt said:
yes this was true and the male to female ratio was fantastic in general :approve: and yeah being in front ment I had front row seats to the cute female instructor!
I take back everything I ever said about you. You are a true genius!

(One the smartest things I ever did as an undergrad was sign up for a "modern dance" class. No other way for the physics nerds to mingle with the art babes. :tongue2:)

Go Greg! Don't stop til you get enough. :wink:

Chi Meson said:
Oh, you mean the guy that the cameraman desperately tried to keep out of the frame?

:rofl: I noticed the creative film editing too. It makes him almost look like he can dance, doesn't it? :biggrin:

(Anyone have a spare GOOBF card? :uhh:)

Greg, if I didn't know better, I would have thought it was MJ himself.

Danger said:
Hmmm... after sitting through all of the ads for window installers, I saw about 3 seconds of Greg. (That was enough. :tongue:)
But jeez, that Sam is hot. :tongue2:

Too funny. I read your post, and thought, rats, I am having so many problems with Microsoft Windows right now, I don't want to sit through dang Microsoft ads...

And then the video starts, and there's Greg in a green shirt, but all of the guys but one are in green shirts too. Way too confusing. And why are they lifting windows and not dancing? What in the...? :confused:

And then, the real video starts... Doh! :tongue2:

Still didn't figure out which one was Greg. What microsecond marker is he at?

A little slow on your clap.
TMJ 4 wow we are Neighbors I live in West Allis, Small World.

“swaying, stepping, even clawing at the air”
Sound like the death troughs of the last living cell in a dead organizism.

What happened when your fearless leader was caught?

Our fearless leader was caught in a compromising situation that goes against their ethical and moral standards. This has raised concerns and questions about their character and ability to lead effectively.

What were the consequences of your fearless leader's actions?

The consequences of our fearless leader's actions were severe. They faced public scrutiny, loss of trust and credibility, and possibly legal repercussions. This has also caused turmoil within the organization and affected its reputation.

How will this impact your organization?

This scandal has already had a significant impact on our organization. We have lost the trust of our stakeholders and employees, and it may take a long time to rebuild our reputation. It has also caused internal conflicts and affected the overall morale and productivity of our team.

What is being done to address this situation?

The organization is taking this matter very seriously and is conducting a thorough investigation. We are also implementing measures to prevent similar situations from happening in the future. Our focus is on rebuilding trust and restoring the integrity of our organization.

How will this affect the future of your organization?

It is difficult to predict the long-term effects of this situation on our organization. However, we are committed to learning from this experience and making necessary changes to ensure that our organization continues to thrive and uphold its values. We hope to move forward and regain the trust and support of our stakeholders.