1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Your Job

1. Aug 27, 2011 #1
    After I graduated from college, I went through a period of......sadness and confusion. I have a job, but I didn't feel completely satisfied with it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my work and the people I work with. But the purpose of the work was not what I wanted. I wanted to do something more meaningful.

So I'm curious, on the scale of 1 to 10, how satisfy you are with your job (with 10 being very satisfied) ? Did you always wanted that job or have you go through several job before knowing which job is right for you? Or maybe you still don't know what you want. Does work get you up in the morning or are you looking forward to when you're able to leave?

One other thing, would you recommend others getting a master? or does that depend on field?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted