My kind of death - Funeral at Age 28

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Death
In summary: Age: Older than 30, but not too old. Song in my funeral: I don't care, I want it to be quiet.Can't stand it: People who might be there. If I wanted to kill myself: I would jump off a very high place because it could be fun. Tone and rhythm. Sunrise found me hanging from a tree. Death came soon enough, but I was too busy at the moment. Besides, I have a long term contract - at least 99 years, with options to renew. I am sheriff John's ghost.
I remember when I was a kid, I was about drown while I was swiming abit far away the beach! It was really terrible. Awh drinking lots of dirty water and...:yuck: Fortunately they savd me because I really hate to die in this way.:wink: I think people with the same experience like me never have no wish to die in this way!:uhh:

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm modest:
I just want a little death to be my end.
If I can't get that, I'll go with a bang instead.

arildno said:
I'm modest:
I just want a little death to be my end.
If I can't get that, I'll go with a bang instead.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lisa! said:
I remember when I was a kid, I was about drown while I was swiming abit far away the beach! It was really terrible. Awh drinking lots of dirty water and...:yuck: Fortunately they savd me because I really hate to die in this way.:wink: I think people with the same experience like me never have no wish to die in this way!:uhh:
Lisa!, I am so glad that you didn't drown. I, for one, would have really missed you. (Even tho' I wouldn't even know what I would have been missing.)

yomamma said:
This thread's pretty depressing. but here is a simple diagram of how I want my death to go

:frown: :frown: :frown:
:frown: :yuck: :frown:
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Let me see... :frown: ---> a wife, concubine or servant being buried alive with you (along with the treasures and domestic animals)? Or just angry team members because you're letting them down by passing away in the middle of a really important meeting (and you're the only one who understands the charts you've made or the report you've written based on those charts)?

Last edited:
Yes, three cheers for they! Glad you weren't fishfood Lisa! (That's Lisa! with an exclamation mark, not Lisa! unpunctuated - God this is getting confusing.)

glad you survived Lisa!

It is better to have a cod for food, than being food for a cod.

Although Lisa! might prefer smoked (glazed, even?) salmon, lightly grilled tuna (with black pepper), or skewered swordfish. Yum!

I like to eat my cod in one piece.
Why the need of forks, knives, cooking and such?
Raw meat is best.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: I almost get to know why you're strange but this one is really ...

arildno said:
I like to eat my cod in one piece.
Why the need of forks, knives, cooking and such?
Raw meat is best.
Raw fish is good as sashimi, with pickled ginger, wasabi, and an occasional lemon sliver. There is another green that goes wtih it which is quite tasty but I don't know the name -- I'll call it Japanese lettuce. Raw has vitamins that cooked doesn't. (Bit I wouldn't like to pass away because of the accumulated toxins from eating too much fish, raw or otherwise.)

Last edited:
Yes, sushi is good.

Ah prefa enny kin' o' deyth ta eytin sushi!

Well, a Norwegian delicacy is slightly rotten salmon (with some additional spice).
that's good too.

Lisa! said:
Ah prefa enny kin' o' deyth ta eytin sushi!
Must be the "ocean bottom" flashback, eh, Lisa!?

Hmm, dying would probably be a failure if all things don't go according to plan.

However, I would like to find myself dying after establishing the last bit of a revoultion among this planet where the mind of individuals are free and where knowledge means more than money.

Other than that, if I can't have that, I'd love to blow up the world.

Wha' eur callin abaht?

EnumaElish said:
Must be the "ocean bottom" flashback, eh, Lisa!?
Neya! as lons as dis liseur is aroun' 'eear i'd call ta thee dis way, reet? :tongue2:

Lisa! are you ok?

TheStatutoryApe said:
Lisa! are you ok?
I thought she was imitating some obscure local accent. What is "reet"? Supposed to be "right"?

El Hombre Invisible said:
How can you build an elderly house? Surely it would be new?
:biggrin: ..