• Thread starter Entropy
  • Start date
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Gokul43201 said:
Totally understandable, coming from a puffer.
I'll huff and I'll puff until I blow your house down, or whatever else you're proud of having erected.

Last edited:
EL
Science Advisor
inha said:
With the addition of one word I totally agree.
Did you really think I ment the songs? :rolleyes:

EL said:
Did you really think I ment the songs? :rolleyes:
You could have meant that you think she's a wonderful person. I was just being unambiguous.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
I think this deserves an explanation.
The hottest woman to ever live needs no explanation.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
hypnagogue said:
Are you a Kings fan by any chance?
Hey, I'm a lifelong Lakers fan and the man is on my hit list.

"I got injured on company time, I'll heal on company time . . . You gonna pay me now, muthaf*cka?" That crap cost us a fourpeat. I hope he blows an aneurysm having to play next to Antoine Walker and Jason Williams this year. If he thought Kobe had bad shot selection at times . . .

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
honestrosewater said:
Loathe:
1) The Eagles.
What are you, a Bucs fan?

I hardly even follow the NFL now. Okay, I do watch two or three games every weekend and have two fantasy teams, but that isn't like I used to follow it. I stick with the college game these days. No hometown NFL team and my college doesn't have a team, so I'll stick with the Trojans I loved growing up. Good to see them on top again.

hypnagogue
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
That crap cost us a fourpeat.
You have no idea how spoiled that comes across to a Knicks fan..!

loseyourname said:
I hope he blows an aneurysm having to play next to Antoine Walker and Jason Williams this year. If he thought Kobe had bad shot selection at times . . .
Yeah, I thought getting Antoine was a terrible idea for them. Just terrible. On the bright side, Walker is one of the only professional sports players whose name is supposed to sound like "an-twan," and whose name can actually be correctly pronounced by pronouncing it (roughly) phonetically.

honestrosewater
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
What are you, a Bucs fan?
Yeah, but didn't you know I live in Tampa Bay? The team has changed so much since the season before the Super Bowl, I don't know, I'm still a fan, I just wish they would have done some things differently. I don't think I'll ever get over losing Lynch. :frown: I didn't think I would miss Sapp all that much, but I do. I still think they owe Dungy an apology. And how could they let McKay leave like that? And so on. The owners et al just don't seem to care about the same things I care about. Anyway, yeah, I hate the Eagles.

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
I knew you lived in Florida, but didn't know you lived in Tampa. Must have been tough going twenty years of your life with no championships, unless you're a college football fan, too. I can't even remember the last year that at least one LA area team didn't win it all. We really are spoiled as a sports town.

honestrosewater
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
I knew you lived in Florida, but didn't know you lived in Tampa. Must have been tough going twenty years of your life with no championships, unless you're a college football fan, too. I can't even remember the last year that at least one LA area team didn't win it all. We really are spoiled as a sports town.
The Bucs did earn plenty of records... sure, not the good ones, but I think it was all his fault:
http://www.i-nflhelmet.com/buccobruce.gif [Broken]
I didn't start watching until '97.

Never got into college football or any other sport. What do you guys like so much about basketball? It looks pretty boring to me. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: