1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Your thoughts on taking 3 math classes and Econometrics?

1. Nov 4, 2013 #1
    So I in a couple more months I will be completing my Gen. ed. requirements(which I'm so happy about!!!), but now I am wondering if I should fill all my available time slots with all science and math courses. This coming semester I will be taking Intro to Probability Theory, Numerical Analysis, and Intro to Proof for sure. The CS class that I was planning to take (and need to take) conflicts with my schedule so I was thinking about taking Econometrics(my first choice) or Mathematical Physics(my second choice) this spring. My stats professor said that the 3 math classes are probably good and my advisor said he didn't recommend it but then said I might be alright. I would like to get the community's thoughts as well so what do you guys think?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted