Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Your thoughts on this video

1. Oct 22, 2005 #1

cronxeh

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 22, 2005 #2
  4. Oct 22, 2005 #3

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Yeah, leave everything in the hands of private corporations instead.
    After all, that pernicious humanity can't vote who's going to be in charge of the private company. The fewer who decide, the better.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  5. Oct 22, 2005 #4
    The fewer decisions the better! In other words a smaller weaker government is better. Also the more the merrier so long as people cannot agree on what is right nothing will get done which is a good thing. :smile:

[edit]
    Not to mention that in pure a capitalist society the consumer is king...NOT the corporations.[/edit]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  6. Oct 22, 2005 #5

Pengwuino

Gold Member

How do we know this is even real?

Hell a few seconds ago i saw a video off the same website that was a fake-video of a "magic" trick.

7. Oct 22, 2005 #6
    Even if it is not real what supposedly happened in that video happens and will continue to happen.

8. Oct 22, 2005 #7

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Well then that makes for a rather pointless thread now doesn't it.

9. Oct 22, 2005 #8
    I thought the point was that police do things that go against all possible notions of justice. The point was not that it happened in this particular case, as this case was merely on example of the many different cases of this that happen.

10. Oct 22, 2005 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

of what.. possibly fake videos?

We all know this kinda stuff happens. This is like when people try to raise awareness for AIDS. Everyone knows it, stop wasting your time :D

Go back to your snow :tongue2:

11. Oct 22, 2005 #10
    :rolleyes:

I want to waste my time....that is why I'm in GD right now. :tongue2:

12. Oct 22, 2005 #11

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Be a man, go into PWF, there's a tremendous waste of time and braincells. It's the only place where you don't have to think rationally to contribute.

13. Oct 22, 2005 #12
    I have been most of the day...

I know....:yuck:

14. Oct 22, 2005 #13

Mk

w00t w00t w00t

15. Oct 22, 2005 #14

cronxeh

Gold Member

Well since you hijacked my thread, I'm going to use counter-spam on you all

This is a picture of a major trauma, click on your own discretion! :

edit: too graphic

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2005
  16. Oct 22, 2005 #15
    That's one hell of a stiffy he's got there.

17. Oct 23, 2005 #16
    I don't see how you can make any judgement on based on that video.
    It's a couple of seconds long and you don't know what went on beforehand.
    He could have killed 10 people or something.

18. Oct 23, 2005 #17

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Well even if he killed 10 people, you shouldn't just shoot him right there if you can detain him.

19. Oct 23, 2005 #18
    Well I admit the public shouldn't have to see that, but if there is absolutely no doubt he killed 10 actually innocent people then they should take him back to the station and shoot him there. I don't see why you'd waste money on keeping him detained and giving him a trial when it is 100% fact that he did it. But obviously those are a lot of ifs. Usually it isn't a 100% known so detaining them and giving them a trial is the only way to go.

20. Oct 23, 2005 #19

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Everyone gets a trial....

21. Oct 23, 2005 #20
    i don't know if this will work for everybody else or not, it doesn't for me but i remember it's a news article about a riot cop taking a point-blank shot at a protestor who was cowering on the ground in no position to retaliate in any way. (knowing rotten.com it could be extremely graphic but in this case it isn't as the pic was published in a newspaper)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?