Your Zombie Slaying Weapon Of Choice

• Thread starter TheStatutoryApe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Choice
In summary, a sword is the best weapon to use against zombies because it is practical and can be used efficiently.

Zombie Slaying Weapon Of Choice?

• Total voters
I'm surprised so many chose shotgun. I'd prefer a weapon with a fast rate of fire and reload time, for when the swarms appear.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm a coward; I'd run!

arildno said:
I'm a coward; I'd run!
Don't you watch the movies? Nobody ever outruns the zombies. They eventually start swarming out of holes in the ground and surround you!

Moonbear said:
Don't you watch the movies? Nobody ever outruns the zombies. They eventually start swarming out of holes in the ground and surround you!
Ok, my last hope will be that zombies are homophobes and run away from me.

arildno said:
They do usually seem to be the rednecks coming back out of the ground in really rural places, so that might work. Mind if I hide behind you? :biggrin: I'll keep the super soaker with me just in case your plan doesn't work.

Moonbear said:

It's interesting really. At best, the zombies manage a slow amble, and yet even the fastest runners of the group get caught...

arildno said:

With all the groaning and biting men that goes on? You wish!

revelator said:
I'm surprised so many chose shotgun. I'd prefer a weapon with a fast rate of fire and reload time, for when the swarms appear.
It does quite a bit of damage. You could easily take a head off a zombie with a shotgun blast. That and you can easily use the stock as a blunt weapon. An assault rifle may do just as much if not more damage but shot gun shells are probably easier to come by than ammo for an assault rifle if you happen to run out.
And those that picked shotgun may also be gamers who know that in any video game the shot gun is the weapon of choice.
So fess up! How many of you play Halo?:tongue:

I was sort of confused by everyone wanting swords! Slicing will only slow them down as they pause to put their body parts back on and continue after you!

How do they put their body parts back on? With duct tape?

TheStatutoryApe said:
How do they put their body parts back on? With duct tape?
NO! With Goulue!:biggrin::rofl: Oh!Oh! Someone stop me! I'll be here all week. Try da veal.

That joke was ghastly.:grumpy:

TheStatutoryApe said:
So fess up! How many of you play Halo?:tongue:

Me! But I chose the sword anyway. The flood always get me when I have to reload. (On legendary anyway)

Ohhh yeah, here it is...I'll take two, both with the 100 round drum mags on the rifles, a sack full of 40 mm grenades for the launcher equipped one and the shotgun attachment for the other. It's time to mow some zombies...
Gear_051104_MX8-3.gif

definately a +5 vorpal greatsword with 2d6 undead bane on it
http://www.mwart.com/images/p/Fantasy_Swords_Luciendar__Sword_of_Lig_KR4_698.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kakarot said:
definately a +5 vorpal greatsword with 2d6 undead bane on it
It would be really cool if we could get this blade hammered into circular saw type ones and mount them on the front of the Mach 5 but ONLY if Racer X could drive. Gotta kill Spridle & Chim-Chim though or else they'll bugger everything up.

UV laser with secondary stake launcher,, oh waiiit wrong species.